Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    bandyt09:
    TatuajeVI:
    bandyt09 hooked me up with a Gran Habano sampler after I posted something in a thread saying I needed to revisit the 3 siglos! They look fabulous! Also, I'm buying 5 La Riquezas off him from the weekend blitz a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get to them! Thanks Todd!
    Phil is the man. He sent me a "favorites of his" package today for the Gran Habanos sampler I sent out to him. The favorites he sent me were a LFD Air Bender, Oliva V Lancero, Oliva O Torpedo, Tauaje Havana VI Nobles and a Padilla Achilles Robusto. This brother has some fine tastes.

AMEN Great CIgars!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Hays:
    Brothas...Marty is a mothaphuckin G! This guy didn't just bomb me, he blew my apartment clear out to sea...17 delicious sticks, including multiple that I've been dying to try. Hellova hit man, and I definitely appreciate it!
    PIIIIIIIICS
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    sightunseen:
    Hays:
    Brothas...Marty is a mothaphuckin G! This guy didn't just bomb me, he blew my apartment clear out to sea...17 delicious sticks, including multiple that I've been dying to try. Hellova hit man, and I definitely appreciate it!
    PIIIIIIIICS
    i didn't take pics of the bomb being sent out...
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    but from what i recall being sent out were the following:
    2 gurkha black dragon tubos
    casa magna oscuro robusto
    diamond crown maximus no. 5
    perdomo ltd reserve oscuro
    alec bradley harvest 97
    rp summer 08
    601 green?
    san cristobal?
    el rey del mundo choix supreme?
    RyJ habana reserve belicoso
    Siboney Reserve torpedo
    Nestor Miranda special selection Ruky
    probably a J. Fuego Delirium
    partagas black label
    and a couple others that i dont remember apparently.

Enjoy the sticks Hays!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    martymcg43:
    alec bradley harvest 97
    rp summer 08
    601 green?
    san cristobal?
    Siboney Reserve torpedo
    partagas black label

Enjoy the sticks Hays!
    Damn that is one hell of a bomb. Good work, man.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    mrpillow hooked it up on the movie trivia
    and joey got me some good gurkhas
    thanks guys
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Must be nice to just get a nice package like that in the mail! lol and ur welcome djifsh!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got my Make a wish pack from TatuajeVI (Phil) today. That SOB went WAY overboard again... Along with my wished for Camacho Triple Maduros he threw in a Camacho PE, a Tat Havana VI, an Oliva V and a Padron 64 maduro exclusivo (my #2 favorite smoke!). Phil and I have had a bit of a war going on for some time now. I think it's about time I sent him that NUKE I have been slowly building...
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    sightunseen:
    martymcg43:
    alec bradley harvest 97
    rp summer 08
    601 green?
    san cristobal?
    Siboney Reserve torpedo
    partagas black label

Enjoy the sticks Hays!
    Damn that is one hell of a bomb. Good work, man.
    As requested, and yes, it was pretty freakin amazing...

Photobucket
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Got my Fun and Games package from Dan it included a Man O War. an Oliveros XL, 5 Vegas Series A, a 5 Vegas Classic, and a A Fernandez Sig super fast delivery from a reliable BoTL
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    got my half of the trade from cholmes...bro...thankyou so much. you were quick. Stand up guy with lots of extras that make my mouth water lol.
    glad they made it safe. Enjoy em
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Geez....I'm getting hit left and right here. First Marty nukes me outta nowhere....and now UNDULAC has slapped me like a little b!tch for ratting him out to the Sniper... oh giggity

Thanks bro!

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    I got my Make a wish pack from TatuajeVI (Phil) today. That SOB went WAY overboard again... Along with my wished for Camacho Triple Maduros he threw in a Camacho PE, a Tat Havana VI, an Oliva V and a Padron 64 maduro exclusivo (my #2 favorite smoke!). Phil and I have had a bit of a war going on for some time now. I think it's about time I sent him that NUKE I have been slowly building...
    I built myself a "omfg those dang commies are going to nuke us" 1980s-style bomb shelter! Bring it!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got a PIF from ljl this morning, what a package bro! Thanks for 7 great sticks man!!! Really love the selection you sent me!

Padilla 48
    Sol Cubano Cabinet
    Nub Connie
    CAO Maduro
    Carlos Torano
    Predomo Champange
    5 Vegas Gold
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I won a Fun and Games from him long time ago and recently he sent a PM apologizing for being a jerk and forgetting, I got his package today and he went above and beyond sending 16 sticks!

Photobucket

It takes a real stand up guy to admit he made a mistake, this is why I keep frequenting these forums.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    got my F&G winnings from Ozzie today

5 GREAT looking sticks:
    5 Vegas Miami
    5 Vegas Classic
    601 Green Oscuro
    Dominico br Carlos Torano
    and an unbanded little beauty thats begging to be fired up!

Thanks Ozzie your a great BOTL!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Holy he11 boys, guess what I got in the mail today from Undulac??? Two GORGEOUS sticks - the oft rumored and never seen AAA CCom Forum Blend, AND the AAA Maduro!!! To the best of my knowledge, you cant even GET these anywhere anymore!

Total collectors items, and he sent them to me for no better reason than we hit it off during my Sniper's Box game. Honestly, WHO DOES THAT??? Thanks so much Undulac, you are a true BOTL!

This man is both a Good Trader AND a Stand-up guy IMHO! Trade & include in passes whenever you get the chance fellas! I was blown away...

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my side of a trade I did with Todd, 12 beautiful San Cristobal along with a couple of tag alongs that I wasn't expecting. This dude went above and beyond our agreed upon deal and got them out FAST. Thanks once again Todd
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Brotheradam sent me another package just because that I got yesterday! As always he is a great BOTL and someone who makes this forum so great!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Recieved my PIF from my man Jason this week......and as usual he tore me up! 7 sticks incuding a MOW ruination! Thanks my friend!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    sirfoster83:
    got my F&G winnings from Ozzie today

5 GREAT looking sticks:
    5 Vegas Miami
    5 Vegas Classic
    601 Green Oscuro
    Dominico br Carlos Torano
    and an unbanded little beauty thats begging to be fired up!

Thanks Ozzie your a great BOTL!

Outstanding! Enjoy!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    firetruckguy:
    Recieved my PIF from my man Jason this week......and as usual he tore me up! 7 sticks incuding a MOW ruination! Thanks my friend!
    You're very welcome FTG! Enjoy :^)
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got my PIF from Fourto today. Some great smokes including, a couple of personal favs (nub connie and cuban legacy) and a couple I have been wanting to try (verdado and blue line). That camacho looks great too BTW. Thanks for setting me up!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ljl you are a good guy yourself. I got your bomb in the mail today. the V in the lancero second only to the figurado. just a great smoke. and i am very happy you sent a La Riqueza. i had my first one earlier today and i thought to myself... " buy more of these " not to mention the PE the double chateau maduro and the san cristobal.

thank you

and i thought my reward for talking guitar with you was the opportunity to have a great conversation about a great hobby.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    kuzi16:
    ljl you are a good guy yourself. I got your bomb in the mail today. the V in the lancero second only to the figurado. just a great smoke. and i am very happy you sent a La Riqueza. i had my first one earlier today and i thought to myself... " buy more of these " not to mention the PE the double chateau maduro and the san cristobal.

thank you

and i thought my reward for talking guitar with you was the opportunity to have a great conversation about a great hobby.

Glad you got some you liked. Couldn't think of a better way to say thanks! Just like I told somebody else - move on the San cristobal quick, you never know when I might show up to get it back (lol)!

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    ljl:
    Got my PIF from Fourto today. Some great smokes including, a couple of personal favs (nub connie and cuban legacy) and a couple I have been wanting to try (verdado and blue line). That camacho looks great too BTW. Thanks for setting me up!!!
    Enjoy! Those are some of my favorites in there!.
  • teebone673teebone673 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 111
    bandyt09:
    Got my side of a trade I did with Todd, 12 beautiful San Cristobal along with a couple of tag alongs that I wasn't expecting. This dude went above and beyond our agreed upon deal and got them out FAST. Thanks once again Todd
    And today I received 12 Cubaos from bandy (also Todd) to complete our trade. Great trade, fast shipping!! Thanks man!!
    Michael was kind enough to trade some of his freshly arrived MoW Virtues with me. I met him up to give his PIF package and enjoyed a smoke with him as well ! Great BOTL !!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Got these in a sudden bomb...

Crazy hit dude! Crazy!

Just got my end of the trade with Rob! Got em out fast and what we traded for! Thanks bro!