Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    No sooner do I get one cool bomb than another is bestowed upon me...

Been wanting to try these and sirfoster83 was cool enough to send me a few. Great BOTL on these forums.

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    Just got my end of the trade with Rob! Got em out fast and what we traded for! Thanks bro!
    As usual, zeebra got his end of the trade out first and I received it the other day... another good deal made... thanks bro!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    stephen_hannibal:
    No sooner do I get one cool bomb than another is bestowed upon me...

Been wanting to try these and sirfoster83 was cool enough to send me a few. Great BOTL on these forums.

Happy to hear they got there safe.

Enjoy!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a maw pack from Tony today including the Illusione Espernays I wished for and a Triple-A and AB Sungrown, which is one I've really wanted to try. Thanks again Tony.
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    The Sniper is by far one of the best guys on here!
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    zeebra:
    Michael was kind enough to trade some of his freshly arrived MoW Virtues with me. I met him up to give his PIF package and enjoyed a smoke with him as well ! Great BOTL !!

Likewise with Shawn, definately a great BOTL, enjoyed smoking with him very much. Also, he put together and hand delivered a very fine pif package to me!

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hayblet and I did some Magic Cards for Cigars trading and he hit me up with a nice little pack of cards! I know this is not the regular type of stuff posted on here, but it WAS a cigar trade so I have to give him props ;)! Thanks bro!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hayblet and I did some Magic Cards for Cigars trading and he hit me up with a nice little pack of cards! I know this is not the regular type of stuff posted on here, but it WAS a cigar trade so I have to give him props ;)! Thanks bro!
    I wish I could have done more but I was pressed for time that day :( I'm just glad they got there safe and that you could use em right away.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got a surprise in the mail today ! Larry Blasted me with a payback bomb ! He hooked me up with 8 BIG FAT MONSTER sticks ! I actually forgot I sent you that package so it was a great surprise ! Thanks man its always good trading with you ! The next time I am up your way we definitely need to get together
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    This BOTL is one of the best! Just got a huge bomb from him (pics can be seen in Just. Got. Bombed. thread)... absolutely stupendous!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    He sent over my winning for the Fun and Games pass... this is the first time he and I have connected on a pass like this and I was really impressed with the package he sent out:
    La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Torp
    Runiation Torp
    Tatuaje Havana VI Robusto
    DPG Cuban Classic Robusto
    Punch Lonsdale

5 great sticks from a great BOTL and site contributer... i hope we get to do this again!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Got my end of the Cards for Cigars trade today from him included were 4 C.Com Brazillian's and a Gurkha Beast! Also he sent a nifty little device called a Cigar Pick that he got from as a promotional item for us to review @ WBFiller.com. Way above what I would have expected for 30 some odd Magic cards so this really made my day. Thank you Stan you are a awesome BOTL.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Hayblet:
    Also he sent a nifty little device called a Cigar Pick that he got from as a promotional item for us to review @ WBFiller.com.
    Buh?
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    The Cank:
    Got a surprise in the mail today ! Larry Blasted me with a payback bomb ! He hooked me up with 8 BIG FAT MONSTER sticks ! I actually forgot I sent you that package so it was a great surprise ! Thanks man its always good trading with you ! The next time I am up your way we definitely need to get together

Glad they made it to ya'! Been meaning to hit you with that one for a while now. Hope you find something in there you like. Open invitation when you're up this way!!!

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Just got my mtp package from him, nice selection of sticks. Thanks!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Ryan just exploded my mailbox on the lord of chaos game. I'll post a pic over there. Thanks man - amazing!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my end of a trade with Alex today, stellar trader as you all know! Went above and beyond the expected trade but again thats par for the course from this guy...pics in What Did You Get Today thread...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Great guys these are. Diamondog came through big time with his trade.

Lilwing bombed the hell outta me!

In addition to Laker's PIF package, he NUKED my ass with a ton of awesome sticks in retaliation!

Yall have fun in my absence!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Alex Williams:
    Great guys these are. Diamondog came through big time with his trade.

Lilwing bombed the hell outta me!

In addition to Laker's PIF package, he NUKED my ass with a ton of awesome sticks in retaliation!

Yall have fun in my absence!
    Enjoy! see you when you get back...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of a trade I did with Brett (Bige1371). I was only planning on getting 2 Padilla Miami's from him for some Perdomo ESV 1991's that I had lying around with some other connies and the brother tagged along a Padilla 1932 and Archilies. Well packed and fast to mail, good BOTL to trade with. Thanks again Brett
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Just got my movie Trivia winnings from Ozzi....couldnt be happier...he sent a Don Tomas dominican selection, Trilogy Ovation, a Carlos Torano dominico, and a Arganese...awesome selection!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got my trivia winnings from Joeyjoe today, some good action in there including the biggest salomon I've ever seen, a giant CAO Brazilia! Looks tasty, can't wait to try it! Thanks Joey!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    welcome bud. Glad they got there safely
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Well I had an exchange set up with Todd. He was gonna send me 3 San Cristobals and I was gonna put some equally good stuff together and it was gonna be a simple trade..... Now Todd has this issue that many of you BOTLS have and its called "going above and beyond" There is no known cure for this yet ( not sure we want a cure ) So...... instead of 3 lonely San Cristobals he sent me.... 4... and being the good man that Todd is knowing that I LOVE me some DPG Cuban Classics he sent... 4 of those as well. And on top of those he aslo sent me an Espinosa y Ortega Cubao and a Joya De Nicaragua Antano. Keep an eye out Because Todd has been a very generous BOTL ( all of you have ) to me and it is time that I have the upper hand...... Keep an eye out Todd this is gonna be one for the books !
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    The Cank:
    Well I had an exchange set up with Todd. He was gonna send me 3 San Cristobals and I was gonna put some equally good stuff together and it was gonna be a simple trade..... Now Todd has this issue that many of you BOTLS have and its called "going above and beyond" There is no known cure for this yet ( not sure we want a cure ) So...... instead of 3 lonely San Cristobals he sent me.... 4... and being the good man that Todd is knowing that I LOVE me some DPG Cuban Classics he sent... 4 of those as well. And on top of those he aslo sent me an Espinosa y Ortega Cubao and a Joya De Nicaragua Antano. Keep an eye out Because Todd has been a very generous BOTL ( all of you have ) to me and it is time that I have the upper hand...... Keep an eye out Todd this is gonna be one for the books !
    Wow, he crushed your mailbox! lol. Todd is a great BOTL!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my winnings from the Movie Trivia Pass and man did this awesome BOTL hook me up with these 5 glorious sticks: imageimage
    Thanks again Joe!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    ENFIDL:
    Got my winnings from the Movie Trivia Pass and man did this awesome BOTL hook me up with these 5 glorious sticks: imageimage
    Thanks again Joe!
    What's the stick in the center with the shiny gold band?
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    sightunseen:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks again Joe!
    Looks like a Felipe Gregorio Pelo de Oro.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Duder2:
    sightunseen:
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks again Joe!
    Looks like a Felipe Gregorio Pelo de Oro.
    Duder is correct!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a movie trivia pack from Ozzie today, sent some nice sticks including a Folsom cigar that I'd been curious about. Thanks Ozzie.