Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    j0z3r:
    Got a movie trivia pack from Ozzie today, sent some nice sticks including a Folsom cigar that I'd been curious about. Thanks Ozzie.

Enjoy that Folsom Im smoking one right now! Love those sticks!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my end of a trade for the coffe maker, got some extras
    thanks brian
    joe
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Today in the mail, Bandyt09 sent me 4 amazing sticks for putting together the troops cigars...I cant express the generosity of this man....I almost fainted by seeing the Beast Gurkha he included, along with I think a gurkha Perfecto, Cain straight Ligero, and a awesome Padila 1968 golden bear...all of these are 58 ring guage if not 60....thank you so much my friend...I will look forward to enjoying all of them! Joey
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Today in the mail, Bandyt09 sent me 4 amazing sticks for putting together the troops cigars...I cant express the generosity of this man....I almost fainted by seeing the Beast Gurkha he included, along with I think a gurkha Perfecto, Cain straight Ligero, and a awesome Padila 1968 golden bear...all of these are 58 ring guage if not 60....thank you so much my friend...I will look forward to enjoying all of them! Joey
    Joey, it was just my way of saying thanks for the great job you did on the troops package as I am sure it was a huge endeavor. That was the theme behind the bomb I sent to you; huge ring gauges. The Padilla Golden Bear is a 6X60 a a very favorite smoke of mine. When I saw your post about the Gurhkhas I just had to laugh because it was the Beast sitting in my humi that gave me the idea to send the huge ring gauges to you a day before you were asking for it. Enjoy and thanks once again for taking care of the troops. Can't wait for the pictures.
    Joeyjoe21_8:

dID YOU GET mINE TODAY?
    TatuajeVI:
    The Cank:
    Well I had an exchange set up with Todd. He was gonna send me 3 San Cristobals and I was gonna put some equally good stuff together and it was gonna be a simple trade..... Now Todd has this issue that many of you BOTLS have and its called "going above and beyond" There is no known cure for this yet ( not sure we want a cure ) So...... instead of 3 lonely San Cristobals he sent me.... 4... and being the good man that Todd is knowing that I LOVE me some DPG Cuban Classics he sent... 4 of those as well. And on top of those he aslo sent me an Espinosa y Ortega Cubao and a Joya De Nicaragua Antano. Keep an eye out Because Todd has been a very generous BOTL ( all of you have ) to me and it is time that I have the upper hand...... Keep an eye out Todd this is gonna be one for the books !
    Wow, he crushed your mailbox! lol. Todd is a great BOTL!
    Hey, it is the best that I can do to keep up with all the awesome BOTL's on here. This is a great and fantastic hobby, and should be treated as a hobby (IMHO), and kept at a fun enjoyable level. Sending out sticks and waiting for the reaction is the fun part for me. I have never, ever met surch a wonderful group of people as I have here on the forum, I am just glad I am able to be a part of it.
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Got my end of a deal with Bandy. Quick shipping and a couple of nice sto aways. Thanks again for reaching out to help me make my 1st trade.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got Phil's Make a Wish package today. Exactly what I had wished for plus some awesome extras. Thanks, Phil.

From Packages
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So this little bugger was lightning fast with his end of our trade, and now I've got a couple new sticks to try. Sadly though my slow ass takes a few days to get things out so he won, this round!!! =p
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    yeah ozz i got urs today...awesome collection...looking forward to trying them all my friend
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    I got my movie trivia pass from Joe this week. Killer Sticks

Macanudo Maduro Churchill

CAO Gold Maduro Churchill

5 Vegas Gold Churchill

Nub Maduro

ITC Maduro Super Fuerte

Romeo Y Julieta Reserve Maduro Churchil

Thank again. You are a great BOTL

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    phobicsquirrel:
    So this little bugger was lightning fast with his end of our trade, and now I've got a couple new sticks to try. Sadly though my slow ass takes a few days to get things out so he won, this round!!! =p
    I always go for the first-round knockout. Haha, enjoy, friend.
    Hey everyone, if you haven't had the chance to trade with Joe (thedjfish@comcast.net) jump at the next chance you get. Joe put a post out looking for some NUB connies which I sent out to him along with some NUB Habanos as tag alongs; in return I told him to throw some favorites together and send them out. Boy did this BOTL deliver; in my mailbox today were 3 NUB Maduro, 2 Cohiba Red Dot, 1 CAO LX2 Lancero, 1 CAO MX2 Robusto, 1 Gurkha G2 and a 5 Vegas Gold. Needless to say, Joe is a great BOTL.
    just got y winnnings from rob today a nice selection of sticks from a Great BOTL Thanks Bro! Rock on!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Holy crapola! I come home from work tonight to find the front door on my brand new house blown away and only remnants remaining. My dog is giving me the stank eye as he's covered in ash. I find in the middle of it all is a bomb from the sniper! The ridiculously generous botl hit me with a Padilla 32 Churchill, a 5 Vegas Miami nuckle, and a freaking Gurkha Titan! Wow is all I can say. Thank you so much brother! Wow.....
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I'm beyond floored by what I got in Alex's PIF this has to be by far the best package ever.

Photobucket

Not in any order but he sent a Greycliff DE, 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle, Man O War SE, Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto, AVO LE10, Tatuaje Red Tubos, a Padilla Habano with 6 months on it, Gurkha Black Dragon, a Gurkha Master Select Churchill, and last but by far not the least....a Gurkha Grand Reserve!!!! Holy crap I'm beyond floored and just speechless, there will be retribution Alex! Just you wait.
    Hayblet:
    I'm beyond floored by what I got in Alex's PIF this has to be by far the best package ever.

Photobucket

Not in any order but he sent a Greycliff DE, 5 Vegas Miami Knuckle, Man O War SE, Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto, AVO LE10, Tatuaje Red Tubos, a Padilla Habano with 6 months on it, Gurkha Black Dragon, a Gurkha Master Select Churchill, and last but by far not the least....a Gurkha Grand Reserve!!!! Holy crap I'm beyond floored and just speechless, there will be retribution Alex! Just you wait.
    EPIC, no other word seems to apply!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Hayblet:

Photobucket

He got me too, man! For the "mystery stick" game he sent me 3 mystery sticks and TWELVE more! WTF?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    That is a great freakin PIF package!!!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Man, Are you going to feel like a schlup when your Pay-it-forward to the next guy arrives, eh? LOL!
    Alex and I setup a trade for his old pipe, and I told the guy I was in LA and couldn't send anything out, but the jerk still sends his out immediately...

He not only sent the pipe and accessories but 5 completely uncalled for sticks!

Thank you Alex. You've successfully increased my sophistication level by 1 point, DING!
    P.S. Holy needing resizing, bat-man!
    Will have pics up as soon as I can figure out how to make them not giantmongo

I can't seem to post pics without them being completely massive, even after I resize them... Anyone wanna PM me and help me figure this out?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my movie pass from ENFIDL , thanks
    a few i havent tried yet
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Holy crapola! I come home from work tonight to find the front door on my brand new house blown away and only remnants remaining. My dog is giving me the stank eye as he's covered in ash. I find in the middle of it all is a bomb from the sniper! The ridiculously generous botl hit me with a Padilla 32 Churchill, a 5 Vegas Miami nuckle, and a freaking Gurkha Titan! Wow is all I can say. Thank you so much brother! Wow.....
    Belated housewarming gift E! Most welcome, hope you enjoy them!

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just goy letsgowithbob's package from his "having a good night" thread. Instead of the one or two sticks he said he was going to send, I got 5 good ones that I wanted to try. A Perdomo 10th anni criollo, a Gurkha Grand Envoy, a Gurkha Legend, a RP Olde World Reserve, and a MoW SE figurado. Thanks, man. You're a great BOTL. There might be an unexpected gift sometime in the near future.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Also got firetruckguy's part of the trade we arranged. My 4 MoW virtues for a cao gold maduro, gurkha doble maduro, oliva o maduro, and oliva g maduro. He was also kind enough to surprise me with a paradigm 262, and I've been trying to get my hands on it for a while. I'm ashamed to say that my part of the trade will be a bit late considering I just moved and my brother jacked my car yesterday. I just shipped it. He'll be getting the virtues and two surprise sticks for his patience and generousity.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Letsgowithbob hit me hard today. Put his ass on the list.
    GadwinDuil:
    Alex and I setup a trade for his old pipe, and I told the guy I was in LA and couldn't send anything out, but the jerk still sends his out immediately...

Thank you Alex. You've successfully increased my sophistication level by 1 point, DING!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Nice! I asked my wife for a pipe and some pipe tobacco for Father's Day. Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    TatuajeVI:
    Hayblet:

Photobucket

He got me too, man! For the "mystery stick" game he sent me 3 mystery sticks and TWELVE more! WTF?
    Hey phil, I'm winning :D

Glad y'all got em!!!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    GadwinDuil:
    GadwinDuil:

That pipe fits you so much better than it did me!! Glad you got em ;)