Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Alex Williams:
    That pipe fits you so much better than it did me!! Glad you got em ;)
    Btw - That Alec Bradley you sent me... Every time I remember that I have it - I want to go immediately smoke it!!! RHAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Patience is a virtue that is hard for me to hold onto.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Ben and I set up a trade this week so he could play the lottery stick game. Sweet jesus! He sent me a Trinidad, El Ray Del Mundo, Partagas black, Cohiba Dominicana, AND a STRADIVARIUS!! Dude you blew me to pieces! Thanks alot my friend!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    letsgowithbob bombed me to bits, damn fine materials too, all weapons grade plutonium. stand up guy in my book
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Brett is a stand up guy IMO.

I have won one contest and came so close on the other he mailed me some sticks anyhow, so I have had two packages from him so far, he is a generous BOTL and the type of guy we want to stick around here in the ccom forums.

I will have no hesitation trading or dealing with him in the future.

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a fun and games pack from Jason today, he sent some pretty good cigars and I'm going to enjoy each one. Thanks Jason.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    After a miserable drive home from the beach I got home to discover that my mailbox was destroyed by Duder2 as payback for turning him in to the Sniper. He went waaaaay overboard with a 7 stick bombing.

Uno Puro
    Fonseca Serie F
    Padilla Habano
    Rocky Patel Fusion
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    Nica Libre
    ITC 10th Anniversary
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    j0z3r:
    Got a fun and games pack from Jason today, he sent some pretty good cigars and I'm going to enjoy each one. Thanks Jason.

Enjoy bro.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I recently did a trade with Duder2. On top of very fast shipping, he also sent a few bonus sticks along with what we agreed upon. Thanks!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    undulac:
    After a miserable drive home from the beach I got home to discover that my mailbox was destroyed by Duder2 as payback for turning him in to the Sniper. He went waaaaay overboard with a 7 stick bombing.

Uno Puro
    Fonseca Serie F
    Padilla Habano
    Rocky Patel Fusion
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    Nica Libre
    ITC 10th Anniversary
    Let this be a lesson to those selling out their brothers;^) Enjoy bro!
    Unthought_Known:
    I recently did a trade with Duder2. On top of very fast shipping, he also sent a few bonus sticks along with what we agreed upon. Thanks!
    Glad they got there safe, enjoy!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Chase is The Man! We worked out a trade for 1 Red and 1 Black Tatuaje Tubos and this little sneak also sent a Diese,l a RP Sungrown, and a Ruination Torpedo! Too awesome man, and well worth knocking off another post towards 600.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Hayblet:
    Chase is The Man! We worked out a trade for 1 Red and 1 Black Tatuaje Tubos and this little sneak also sent a Diese,l a RP Sungrown, and a Ruination Torpedo! Too awesome man, and well worth knocking off another post towards 600.
    Glad you got em. I got Hayblet's package today as well - 2 LHC OF, which I've been dying to try, and a 5 Vegas classic, CAO Italia, and DPG Cuban Classic. Thanks Buddy.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got my movie pass from ENFIDL , thanks
    a few i havent tried yet
    Glad they got to you safe man! Enjoy!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Holy crapola! I come home from work tonight to find the front door on my brand new house blown away and only remnants remaining. My dog is giving me the stank eye as he's covered in ash. I find in the middle of it all is a bomb from the sniper! The ridiculously generous botl hit me with a Padilla 32 Churchill, a 5 Vegas Miami nuckle, and a freaking Gurkha Titan! Wow is all I can say. Thank you so much brother! Wow.....
    Belated housewarming gift E! Most welcome, hope you enjoy them!

You didn't have to do that brother! Here's a pic of the beauties The Sniper, Glen, hooked me up with. He did inform me that it's a Titan II not a regular but regardless it's still an amazing stick and the best housewarming gift ever!! Thanks again! image
    I got the sticks Matt traded with me today and he threw in a few bonuses as well! All stuff I haven't tried yet, very nice :^) Thanks brother!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Holy crapola! I come home from work tonight to find the front door on my brand new house blown away and only remnants remaining. My dog is giving me the stank eye as he's covered in ash. I find in the middle of it all is a bomb from the sniper! The ridiculously generous botl hit me with a Padilla 32 Churchill, a 5 Vegas Miami nuckle, and a freaking Gurkha Titan! Wow is all I can say. Thank you so much brother! Wow.....
    Belated housewarming gift E! Most welcome, hope you enjoy them!

You didn't have to do that brother! Here's a pic of the beauties The Sniper, Glen, hooked me up with. He did inform me that it's a Titan II not a regular but regardless it's still an amazing stick and the best housewarming gift ever!! Thanks again! image
    You're very welcome E, hope you enjoy them!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    My F&G package from Rob was waiting for me at the office this morning. Five tasty sticks, three of which I haven't tried yet. An Uno Puro, LHCOF, 5 Vegas, Cazadores and a Fonseca. Thanks bro.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Got my Winnings from Badge yesterday! he sent the winnings over two weeks ago and for some reason the package showed back up at His House so he called Jeff at CCCom and had the send me not one but two AWESOME Sample Packs! some tasty Sticks and a Good variety ! Great BOTL above and Beyond for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! Takeing these on a ride to Ohio with me! Im going to be a SMoking Binge I think!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got the smokes today from beastcigar,everythings all good,joe
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I got my Fun & Games package from stan the ren man!
    8 Great sticks most Ive been wanting to try!
    2 CCom Brazilian
    5 Vegas Classic
    MOW
    Padilla Obsidian
    Perdomo 10th anny Maduro
    Calle Ocho
    La Aurora 107 Anos
    Really wanting to try the 107 anos

Thanks Stan , Renasance Man!

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Got my trade from Vegasparky...dude is awesome..I set him up trying to get him on the good traders list, and gentlemen, he is a man of his word....I traded for 2 opus x fuente fuente, ashton cabinet, patel bros....he also threw in a RP tubo 1992, hoyo de monterey excalibur, and a diesle shorty...great guy, all sticks look to be perfect condition and even used a humi pack...we tought him well lol thanks bro...Ill trade anytime!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Both of these guys blew me away today... Both packages I had to look at the return address a second time after I opened them to make sure they were from who I thought they were from because the amount of sticks was way larger than I expected!!!!

Lilwing88 was sending me a prize for helping him decide what cigar to smoke a couple weeks ago and said the prize was going to be a couple Dirt torps... Well not only did he send me those (Which would have been enough!) he also sent me a Nica Libre 1990, LEC and a CAO Italia. Way overbaord with this my friend!!!!!

Brotheradam nailed me hard too, we setup a trade (My part of the trade even included 6 stick I don't like!) for a total of 10 sticks. Not only does this guy send me the 10 sticks (all great sticks) but he sends 3 extra!!! A Brick house, Padilla Limitado '06 and an RP Edge!!!

I can't believe how generous both of these BOTLs are, and I'll make it up to both of you in the future!
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    wow. i just got my first trade. Joeyjoe2 8 is a true Botl. he sent everything as we had arranged fresh with a humi pack. He said he was sending 7 sticks. To my surprise there was 10. nothing cheap. heres what the man sent me : a vegas 5 cask strength, a gurka Titan a gurkha empire 1 , a nub maduro , gurkha micro batch liga tpb-1, a CAO lx2 lancero , vegas 5 limitada 2009, a gurkha black puro, CAO Brazilia anaconda, and a carlos torano dominico. truely an awesome trade. thank you.
    glad you like them bro...give that cask strength two some time in the humi and its a awesome cigar...enjoy!
    Got my trade from Bige1371....traded for 5 sticks(5 vegas golds) and the guy sent me a classic as well, a verdadero and a fuente which I have been wanting to try more of....awesome trade..thanks bro
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my movie pass winnings... 4 sticks that I am looking forward to trying... 3 Bahia Maduros and a Casano M1. They were packed safely and got here super fast! He's a quality BOTL!
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Got my end of the trade with Joey we traded some 5 vegas for nubs,Arganese, and a Gurka. He threw in a few extra sticks bahia blu and blue lable sent out the package quick. Thanks again
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got two sticks from Bige a few days ago from his contest "Guess what I smoked". Padilla 68 and a Padilla 1932. Nice sticks, better BOTL. Thanks, man.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    robbyras:
    Got my movie pass winnings... 4 sticks that I am looking forward to trying... 3 Bahia Maduros and a Casano M1. They were packed safely and got here super fast! He's a quality BOTL!
    Glad to hear that they made it there ok...and glad that I'm now on the good trader list!!! WOOHOO!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my movie trivia pass winnings from thedjfish and he sent along quite an impressive selection of premiums:

Cigars I love and cigars I'm psyched to try. Obviously, he's a very generous BOTL and my humidor is now a happier place because of him. Thanks for the outstanding package bro!