Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    All I can say is WOW! I set a trade up with this BOTL a couple days ago for 4 MOA virtue's. This guy goes and throws in a LFD Double ligaro, AB tempus, Padilla caz, and a Fuente Hemingway! Damn dude, Ill trade anytime with you! Thanks my friend.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I am a little late in reporting this, but yesterday I got a package from FTG from the PIF game. FTG included 7 different sticks, including a Sol Cubano Cuban Cab, a Diesel. RP Vintage 1990, Padilla Achilles, Gurkha Blue Steel, Cusano18, and a 5 Vegas A. Thanks FTG, moochin' off such a generous BOTL paid off in spades. FTG is a very generous trader and obvious stand up guy.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    firetruckguy:
    All I can say is WOW! I set a trade up with this BOTL a couple days ago for 4 MOA virtue's. This guy goes and throws in a LFD Double ligaro, AB tempus, Padilla caz, and a Fuente Hemingway! Damn dude, Ill trade anytime with you! Thanks my friend.
    Glad you got them finally lol. I was scared that USPS screwed up. Hope you enjoy the extras I threw in, bro.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Got my end of trade from sufringgeeko...awesome looking and even threw in a extra gran reserve gurkha...smells awesome! Stand up guy and even sent package out same day we talked...good trader guys
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Got my end of trade from sufringgeeko...awesome looking and even threw in a extra gran reserve gurkha...smells awesome! Stand up guy and even sent package out same day we talked...good trader guys
    Glad to hear you got em alright
    PhotobucketJust got this tasty looking package from t_evan50 and I am stoked! A Cu-avana, a 5 Vegas Gold Churchill, a CAO L Anniversaire Cameroon, and an Alec Bradley Tempus! I haven't tried any of these yet and am itching! thanks a lot man.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    What a guy... sent me a box of sticks simply for recommending him a book to pick up. And here they are:

Set up a trade with the very fine gentleman, Kevin. After 2 weeks of my package going coast to coast it finely made its way to Colorado. Everything was great and in perfect condition. Thanks Kevin, the MOA's will be put to good use ;)
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got the sticks I mooched off "Zeebra". Stand up guy. 6 sticks including Nub conny, Padilla Habano, CAO Gold, just to name a few. I feel at least a 2 cigar night coming my way.
    Joe is the BOTL ya'll want to trade with. I set one up for some of the Cohiba red dots he had and the dude sent me a cohiba Black on top of it! what a guy! Thanks again Joe.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got my half of the trade with GadwinDuil , everything was in perfect condition and got here promptly.

Then I get bombed by surfingzeeko out of the blue for welcoming him to the forums and celebrating another Lakers title. That was was too generous bro.

Both these guys are quality BOTL and I would deal with them anywhere, anytime.
    Stealth bomber lol glad it made it there ok
    PhotobucketPhotobucketBigharpoon sent me the package for the movie trivia game, and he hooked me up! An RP Decade, a Don Pepin Cuban Classic, a Camacho 1962, a Tatuaje Havana VI, and a freakin' Sol Cubana Artisan! Wow I was floored when I opened this up. What a stand up guy, and a true BOTL.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I'm heading out tonight to run sound for a local band tonight as I stop by my mailbox to find it blown apart. In what is left of it, is a brown box from Mass. Neil hit me hard with a bomb to lift my spirits and fill in some gaps in the humidor. He sent 8 great sticks, with a couple I have tried and several I have enjoyed in the past. Thanks Man, you are truly a great BOTL.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Heck yeah gents...despite my virtual absence from these forums the past few weeks, this guy caught wind that I have a hardon for Montecristo shizzit, and he goes on and smacks me silly with a 3fer of Monte Classics! Way too cool of a move brotha....you guys gotta stop bombing me!
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    ok so im interested in trading and bombs and all of that stuff. i have traded with dustin1981 a lot and i will vouch for him. im not exactly sure what i need to do though to get in on this stuff.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Hays:
    Heck yeah gents...despite my virtual absence from these forums the past few weeks, this guy caught wind that I have a hardon for Montecristo shizzit, and he goes on and smacks me silly with a 3fer of Monte Classics! Way too cool of a move brotha....you guys gotta stop bombing me!

Hays I am putting together a bomb that will go down in the history of cigar.com for Bandy...... O man its gonna be sweet ! This man deserves it so much.. Its gonna take me a while but I promise its gonna be.......
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    aron325:
    ok so im interested in trading and bombs and all of that stuff. i have traded with dustin1981 a lot and i will vouch for him. im not exactly sure what i need to do though to get in on this stuff.
    If you want to send a bomb all you have to do is send it. If you want to receive a bomb all you have to do is wait with fingers crossed. If you want to participate in other games you need to be on the good traders and standup folks thread list. You get on this list by trading with someone already on the list and when they receive your package they will post on the thread that you are upstanding and then all the games are open to you. To initiate this trade begin a thread in the trades, passes and bombs section of the forum and state what you have to trade, what you are looking to receive and that you are trying to get on the good traders list. Someone will likely trade with you so you can get on the list. Typically your first trade is you sending out your cigars first and when they are received the other person (already on the list) then sends out their cigars to you. Once you're on the list and trading with others on the list shipments can go out simultaneously. Make sense?
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Thedjfish sendt me a great mooch. Some sticks in there that I have been wanting to try and a fav or two. Great BOTL.
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    bigharpoon:
    aron325:
    If you want to send a bomb all you have to do is send it. If you want to receive a bomb all you have to do is wait with fingers crossed. If you want to participate in other games you need to be on the good traders and standup folks thread list. You get on this list by trading with someone already on the list and when they receive your package they will post on the thread that you are upstanding and then all the games are open to you. To initiate this trade begin a thread in the trades, passes and bombs section of the forum and state what you have to trade, what you are looking to receive and that you are trying to get on the good traders list. Someone will likely trade with you so you can get on the list. Typically your first trade is you sending out your cigars first and when they are received the other person (already on the list) then sends out their cigars to you. Once you're on the list and trading with others on the list shipments can go out simultaneously. Make sense?
    yea it does thank you i appreciate the info
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    phobicsquirrel:
    So this little bugger was lightning fast with his end of our trade, and now I've got a couple new sticks to try. Sadly though my slow ass takes a few days to get things out so he won, this round!!! =p
    The Squirrel came back strong with his end of the trade in the second round...

From Packages
    Photobucketj0z3r hooked it up for the fun and games package he sent me! A Padilla Dominus, a Kristoff, a Man O War, an Avo, a Don Pepin Garcia, and a La Riqueza! Too awesome man thanks a lot!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my PIF package from him! Brand new shorty included in package along with a MoW and 2 other sticks! Thanks man! Looking forward to that shorty!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Made my first international trade with laker for some hard to find sticks. The man not only threw in more than what I was expecting of the stick in question, but also included a classy extra. Because of laker's generosity, I will never make fun of Canadians again.

From Packages
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    sightunseen:
    I will never make fun of Canadians again.

Don't be hasty there.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Holy cow ! That was FAST !!

Oh and docbp87/... Shut up !!! LOL
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    firetruckguy
    got my end ,thank you , joe
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Just got my prize from Canks contest. He sent some gems! A Padilla 1932, Don Pepin Cuban Classis, Padilla Obsidian and an Oliva V!! Really excited about firing these up! Thanks again Cank, truly a great BOTL!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    just got my end of trade from wwhang..awesome botl...4 for 4 trade with a mystery stick included...he sent me a cao america, fuente hemmingway, and a virtue for extras...awesome guy...will trade any time my friend..ur packge shouldbe the friday
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Mr Moke just hit me with a mini-bomb, as voted on by a jury of my peers! I got one each Verdadero, MOW Virtue AND a La Aurora so d@mn big I could hit a softball with it! And all because everyone here HATES ME! LOL

Nice bomb MrMoke, well done & much thanks to you sir.

GOOD NEWS - you totally put it on The Sniper!

BAD NEWS - now the Sniper has your address.... {evil laughter ensues}