Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    laker1963:
    Holy cow ! That was FAST !!

Oh and docbp87/... Shut up !!! LOL
    :P
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got his package from the Movie Trivia pass. Nub Cameroon, a Gurkha Centurian, a Gurkha Black Puro, a Matasa, and a Diablo! 3 sticks I know I like and two I've never heard of. This will be interesting lol. Good guy.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    So I sent this brother a little bomb the other day, and he decided to escalate the situation by sending me SIX freakin sticks out of nowhere. True BOTL
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Sent out my movie pass winnings with some serious quickness... solid BOTL!
    I got my end of our trade - 6 CAO MX2's... perfectly shipped and got here super fast... This was one of his first trades and he came through...
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    The Sniper:
    Mr Moke just hit me with a mini-bomb, as voted on by a jury of my peers! I got one each Verdadero, MOW Virtue AND a La Aurora so d@mn big I could hit a softball with it! And all because everyone here HATES ME! LOL

Nice bomb MrMoke, well done & much thanks to you sir.

GOOD NEWS - you totally put it on The Sniper!

BAD NEWS - now the Sniper has your address.... {evil laughter ensues}
    You have my address that was my contest Lmao!!!
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Just received the coffee maker that Joe (thedjfish@comcast.net) and I agreed upon.

While there was a little mix up at the post office, everything got to me in good shape. He even threw in several of extra sticks for me.

While we were waiting for the post office to sort things out, he even offered to buy a new one to replace the one that usps was not delivering

Now thats what I call a real botl.
    Got Joeyjoe's part of the trade. We agreed on a 4 for 4 trade. Nub Maduro, CAO Brazilia, Padilla Dominus, and a mystery stick. Turns out that the Brazilia is a HUGE figurado. Not only that, I'm guessing the mystery stick is the Diesel Shorty. He even threw in a thick maduro Padron and a decent sized box-pressed 5 Vegas A. I'll trade with this guy any day!

Also got docedward's package. He just decided to ship me some CAO Blacks just because he didn't want them anymore. But holy eff! He said only 3 or 4, but I got 6 BIG CAO Black, a RP R4, and 2 Tatuaje Havana! This guy's on my hit list now.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Just got my end of the trade from Joe. Sent me everything we both agreed to!! He is a great BOTL and I would trade with him any day of the week and not twice, but 3x on Sundays! lol.

Thanks again JOE!!!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    very welcome and hope you enjoy em!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Holy $hit. The man is freaking crazy. I win his PIF..what do I get??? If you guessed a Rocky Patel IPress, Rocky Patel Decade, AF Fernandez Signature, La Aurora Barrel Aged, and a freak Opus X......You would be right..............That dude f*cking killed me, freakin awesome.
    Vulchor:
    Holy $hit. The man is freaking crazy. I win his PIF..what do I get??? If you guessed a Rocky Patel IPress, Rocky Patel Decade, AF Fernandez Signature, La Aurora Barrel Aged, and a freak Opus X......You would be right..............That dude f*cking killed me, freakin awesome.
    WOW and Opus X!!! I need to get one of those! That is just awesome!!! If anyone has an Opus X up for trade, lemme know, I want to put one in my humi.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I only have 3 now Zeebra, so I am not looking to trade----but my b&m has them in stock for pretty reasonable....PM me if your interested.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Vulchor:

Glad they got there bro. I felt bad for sending them out late. Enjoy bro!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Man, did a trade with Tony for some mild sticks and the guy throws in 3 extras sticks including a Cohiba. He's a great BOTL in my book. Thanks again.
    robbyras:
    Sent out my movie pass winnings with some serious quickness... solid BOTL!
    And today I got my F&G winnings!!! 2 Tat's, the biggest 5V Gold I have ever see (seriously it looks like a Churchill on 'roids) and a Nub cam torp! Thanks Brother!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my end of the trade with mrmoke,and my movie trivia from j snake ,all good guys thanks
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    The dude hit me back HARD with a FULL Double Happiness Sampler! I must say, that really did make me twice as happy as I was, big props to this GREAT BoTL!
    betasynn:
    The dude hit me back HARD with a FULL Double Happiness Sampler! I must say, that really did make me twice as happy as I was, big props to this GREAT BoTL!
    Glad you got em bro! Just a double payback! You thought I forgot? NEVER! 1 down 1 to go!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Holy H E double hockey sticks!! I did a simple trade with Wayne again this week for some blue steels I had, told him to just "surprise me". He sent me a vegas "A", triple "A", Virtue, La Herencia oscuro, MOW, and a A. Fuente Natural! Way over the top my friend. Thanks and have a great 4th!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    So I have recently been hit by two more bombs from some of the finest BOTL. A day ago I received a package from Staten Island. I had to do some research and found out that is was most likely bige1371. I'm not sure that I have ever traded with this cat and he still finds the heart to send me 3 great sticks. I appreciate it Brett, you're def a great BOTL

Today I received a bomb from Phil (TatuajeVI). He destroyed my mail box with several of my favorites. I appreciate the thought and the great sticks.

These are just two examples of the thoughtful and caring folks we have on this board. Fourto sent me a great bomb earlier too. I truly appreciate the thoughts and prayers (and sticks).
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    So I received my end of the trade from this fine BOTL today, and he decided to go a bit overboard. The original trade was that he was gonna set up a little Gurkha mystery sampler for me of 4 sticks for some of the Bahia Maduros he wanted to try out, and a Gurkha Masters Select. I threw in an extra one as a thank you for getting me on the good trader list, and he decided to return the favor. He sent me 6 fine sticks: a Gurkha Empire I, a Gurkha Empire II, a Gurkha Black Puro, a Park Avenue, a Micro Batch I havent tried yet, and the biggest CAO Brazilia I've ever seen. AWESOME!!! What a stand up guy, going above and beyond. Thanks man!
    lol your welcome...those are some of my favorite gurkhas....and the brazilia is my top 5 list...i always keep them in my humi but I think I like the Go one better then the anaconda...park avenue took a couple sticks to try but then grew on me. Black puro is as well my top 5 to. Hope you enjoy all the sticks and Welcome to the boards. You will be a awesome BOTL
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my movie trivia winnings from wwhwang and it was one heck of a prize. All top quality sticks including some that are my favs. Also got my trade from brotheradam, sticks are in great shape and thru in an extra. Both excellent BOTL.!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    zeebra:
    Vulchor:
    WOW and Opus X!!! I need to get one of those! That is just awesome!!! If anyone has an Opus X up for trade, lemme know, I want to put one in my humi.
    Went to a couple B&Ms a town over and found these.

If you wanted em to go pick you up a few I'm sure we could work something out :-D
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    GadwinDuil:
    zeebra:
    Vulchor:
    Went to a couple B&Ms a town over and found these.

If you wanted em to go pick you up a few I'm sure we could work something out :-D
    whoa!!! what sizes are those?
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    I'm not 100% but I think the left are Lancero, The right are Robusto and I know they had at least two more sizes in a drawer on the bottom that I found when snooping, and one of the sizes was Super Belicoso.
    GadwinDuil:
    I'm not 100% but I think the left are Lancero, The right are Robusto and I know they had at least two more sizes in a drawer on the bottom that I found when snooping, and one of the sizes was Super Belicoso.
    Those prices look pretty decent. At my local, they are like $28 for the fuente fuente. I dont see them that cheap online even! If you go back, let me know what sizes they are and how much. Thanks!
    Got the Blue Steels that I traded several sticks for. They're in really good shape. USPS shipped them to the wrong house though lol. Good thing I got good neighbors. Will trade with firetruckguy anytime.
    Can I write you a check to pay for those opus x pleaes lol