Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    GadwinDuil:
    I'm not 100% but I think the left are Lancero, The right are Robusto and I know they had at least two more sizes in a drawer on the bottom that I found when snooping, and one of the sizes was Super Belicoso.
    Definitely Petite Lancero on the left, which is one of the best vitolas. Great prices there too.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Got my PIIF from Firetruckguy on the 3rd. 7 great looking sticks. Will try to get a pic up as soon as I can
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    Recently had a trade with thredjfish...very nice guy. def will trade again with him. He was my first trade. Im glad it went well. Love the sticks I got from him. Thanks Joe
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Traded with both of them and recived more than agreed on. Packages arrived fast.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got my end of a trade with Jsaint, everything was in good shape and as promised.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    bige1371:
    Traded with both of them and recived more than agreed on. Packages arrived fast.
    glad you got it bro! I just got back from STL and got your herf-a-dor, youre a great BOTL!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    mmmmmmmmm herfador drools
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Came home today and got Tat's Mystery Stick package. It arrived a few days ago but I haven't been home since last Wednesday. In addition to the mystery sticks, he include some awesome extras (Gurkha Centurian, Verdadero, Perdomo Reserve and I believe one more). Thank you, sir, and sorry for the delay on my end.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Got my PIF package from sirfoster83 which included a nice 5 pack with a few sticks I have been really interested in trying. Thanks!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Hayblets 500 post contest package (even though I told him not to!)

Firetruckguys PIF
    >image

You are awesome guys and your generousity will not go unpunished!!!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    brotheradam:
    Got my end of a trade with Jsaint, everything was in good shape and as promised.
    just got home and saw yours! thanks!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    sirfoster83:
    Hayblets 500 post contest package (even though I told him not to!)

Firetruckguys PIF
    >image

You are awesome guys and your generousity will not go unpunished!!!
    Well even tho I had to cut corners on expenses, I still wanted to hold up my end of the deal, I'm just glad they got there safe.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my winnings from Hayblet in the mail today:

What a line-up! Amazing cigars, including my first ever Ashton vsg and Liga Privada no. 9. I was completely floored when I opened up my mailbox to find these beauties staring back at me. Hayblet is over the top generous. Thank you for the great cigars.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got my end of a trade with Wayne today. Everything arrived in great shape. Great trader, thanks again for the trade.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

I got some fun & games packages from them this week.
    Two stand up guys in my book!

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Set up a trade with this guy and got the cigars in good condition. AND he sent me a Liga Privada T52, Bolivar, and a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 as extras! Thanks, man. I'll trade with you anytime.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Stopped at my mailbox and got a bad @ss package from a bad @ss trader (j0z3r) in an agreed upon trade, not only did he step up and part with something he just got but when he found out I was lookin for some CTM he parted with a couple of those as well, and that La Aurora WTF dude, AWESOME!

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Holy crap man. I owe the federal govt money now. I had a PO Box, but now there is a smoldering hole in its place. ENFIDL blew it all up. Sent me a package of: Gurkha regent, master select, a MOW, Diesel and a La Cuna. We had planned a box split, but were not able to go through with it, and this was a thanks for trying kinda thing. just WOW, some of my fav's in there! Thanks man.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my end of the trade,good will trade again
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    NYHCx516x:
    Holy crap man. I owe the federal govt money now. I had a PO Box, but now there is a smoldering hole in its place. ENFIDL blew it all up. Sent me a package of: Gurkha regent, master select, a MOW, Diesel and a La Cuna. We had planned a box split, but were not able to go through with it, and this was a thanks for trying kinda thing. just WOW, some of my fav's in there! Thanks man.
    Actually that's a Centurian not a Masters Select. Its an odd size of it that Tim hooked me up with in a sampler. Glad they got there safe and enjoy them brother!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    ENFIDL:
    NYHCx516x:
    Actually that's a Centurian not a Masters Select. Its an odd size of it that Tim hooked me up with in a sampler. Glad they got there safe and enjoy them brother!
    Really? Sweet, that is an odd size, i have one in the humi i never smoked cause i hate smoking the only one i have of anything. gonna burn it up this weekend! Thanks again!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Set up a trade with Joe, got my end fast, hes a great BOTL!!!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    illinoisgolf99:
    Set up a trade with Joe, got my end fast, hes a great BOTL!!!
    just my end another great deal thanks for the extras
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    He's the man!! I won the movie trivia pass for Orgazmo, if you haven't seen it then you are missin out!!, and he hooked me up with a MOW Virtue!!, Padilla Habano (One of my absolute favs!!), 5 Vegas Gold!! (Delicious and can never go wrong with the 5 V line!!), a Perdomo Limited Edition 2008!!, and a Members Only Social Club Arganese!!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I was just bombed by bandy! He even sent me a post of mine saying that I wouldnt get bombed because I was a noob. Awesome guy! Heres a pic of what he sent me. image Ive wanted to try every one of these! Absolutely awesome.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Got my Movie trivia pass from him today. 4 quality sticks, one of which I've really wanted to try. Thanks bro!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    What the hell. So I won his contest, and got two of the bonuses. He sends me SEVEN great sticks, along with my bonuses...the Die Hard Collection, and a copy of the new Maxim. Soo generous. What a great BOTL. and the sticks were all ones I've been wanting to try, including a freaking Air Bender. no good deed goes unpunished though...
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    surfingzeeko:
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    What the hell. So I won his contest, and got two of the bonuses. He sends me SEVEN great sticks, along with my bonuses...the Die Hard Collection, and a copy of the new Maxim. Soo generous. What a great BOTL. and the sticks were all ones I've been wanting to try, including a freaking Air Bender. no good deed goes unpunished though...
    The Air Bender has quickly become one of my favorite smokes ever. Amazing package there brother.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I recieved my PIF package today and this BOTL overdid......... Tat, 5 Vegas, San Cristobal, and a Padilla Miami. Awesome my friend!
    got my end of the trade with him ,will trade again thanks