Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Got a nice set of "the best robustos ever" in the mail from Laker. Big thanks for that!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Got my end of a trade from theDJfish yesterday. He got it to me really fast and was in perfect condition when it arrived.
    Great BOTL and will be more than happy to trade with him again.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Sol Cuban Cubano Cabinet
    5 Vegas Gold
    Tabak Especial
    Camacho 1962
    Gurkah Rare Breed

All for saying, "yeah, I'll be your mooch." Man did I luck out. Thanks again to a great BOTL.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got a great little birthday bomb from Vinny tonight when I dropped him off my PIF. A Camacho Pre Embargo, RP Decade, and Carlos Torano 1916 just name a few. As always Jetmech is a great BOTL !
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Speaking of pifs! Adam came through with two of my beloved favorite, cao America and Jdn antano. Along with a lfd double ligero and a Nestor Miranda in a vitola I can only describle as petite telephone pole! Adam... And awesome botl.
    And jozer used Adam as a suicide bomber...tactics are a changin around here! Joe sent me damn near a full bundle of perdomo mistakes Cameroon which I'm having right now, I'm really diggin these! Thanks a ton Joe. But I think I still have your coordinates programmed into my cannons....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Yo Vinny, glad you're enjoying them. Not a bad cigar, but it just didn't really do anything for me and I knew I was never going to get through the bundle.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    surfingzeeko:
    What the hell. So I won his contest, and got two of the bonuses. He sends me SEVEN great sticks, along with my bonuses...the Die Hard Collection, and a copy of the new Maxim. Soo generous. What a great BOTL. and the sticks were all ones I've been wanting to try, including a freaking Air Bender. no good deed goes unpunished though...
    Hey, man, glad you like the winnings. Hope you enjoy the sticks.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    bombed me with a brand new ashtray and 3 great sticks simply because he saw that I was using a flower pot as an ashtray and wanted to help me out... GREAT BOTL!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:
    Mr Moke just hit me with a mini-bomb, as voted on by a jury of my peers! I got one each Verdadero, MOW Virtue AND a La Aurora so d@mn big I could hit a softball with it! And all because everyone here HATES ME! LOL

Nice bomb MrMoke, well done & much thanks to you sir.

GOOD NEWS - you totally put it on The Sniper!

BAD NEWS - now the Sniper has your address.... {evil laughter ensues}
    Got my cute & cuddly avatar's mixed up fellas - it was Bige that hit me with the above package, not Moke! I should be a stand-up guy about this and take the blame myself - but instead Im gonna say Mr Moke hung me out to dry by not sending me a package so I wouldnt be a liar! WHERE'S MY PACKAGE FROM YOU MOKE???!!!??? LOL

Seriously tho, great bomb from a great BOTL - thanks Bige! :-D
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

I got my end of a deal w Kaipocruz today.
    Totally stand up guy and can be added to the good traders list.

I will have his out later this week as he requested I hold it for a bit.

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    I guess you went way above and beyond answering my question Larry. I will not hesitate to send my favorite sticks EVER again!

Just for sending my favorite stick (Ashton VSG) in a bomb that I was constructing. Not only does he send me a nice note but destroyed me for doing so.

7 BEAUTIFUL sticks:
    The beefiest Ashton VSG I've ever laaid my eyes upon!!!
    MoW Ruination
    Diesel
    San Cristobal
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    Tatuaje Havana VI
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano

I won't lie I may have peed a little after I looked inside. I really can't say enough how generous not only Larry but everyone on these boards are not only with bombs but their knowledge and kindness.

Wifes in buisness in Philly and took my camera but I will get pics up as soon as I can! (some may not make it!)

Thanks again Larry way too generous my friend. You better believe there is a target on your back for hitting me when my defenses were down!
    REALLY have wanted to try these sticks!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Not that the man needs anymore rep... but oddly enough his first PIF package never made it here so he was kind enough to send another and as usual he sends a stick I've never heard of before... included were: a Nica Libre Diplimatico, Carlos Torano Dominico Torp, a Cubao, Devils Weed Nicot, and a Mi Dominicana by Jose Seijas. Thank you Ozzman for being kind enough to send a second package.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Worked out a trade with Steve and his end showed up today...all I can say is wow. Thanks for another great trade Steve.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Got my end of our trade today. The agreed upon airbenders plus a 5 Vegas Classic and an unlabeled stick that looks and smells great. Dont' know what it is though! haha. Great trader, will definitely trade with him any chance I get.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Worked out a deal on chopping up a 10 pack with Cholmes this week. He even threw in an extra AaA my way cuz I want to try it..... Good trader in my book!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Couldnt be happier...I have been trying to get some gurkhas off of phobicsquirrall forever but we have such different taste so I came at it from a different agnle, told him I would buy him the deal tim had giong on....
    he agreed and we set a deal up!
    Gurkha Dragon Fire
    Gurkha Grand Age(with 2 years of rest on it!!!!!)
    new grand age!
    C-10 which I have been dying to try as a extra
    Marqueza
    and a Romeo y Julieta which I wanted to try as a extra...freaking awesome!!!!
    Stand up guy!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    Worked out a deal on chopping up a 10 pack with Cholmes this week. He even threw in an extra AaA my way cuz I want to try it..... Good trader in my book!
    He's a good guy to. Although he neglected to mention our trade where he acquired my last two Oliva V Maduro 08's. ;) I just wasn't a fan, so I traded him those for a Decade, DPG Serie JJ, and RP 1961, and he threw in a DPG Serie JJ Maduro as well. The split he mentioned was of a JDN Gran Consul 10 pack. He helped me out by buying a few off me, as I had NOWHERE to put all 10. Always happy to trade with him.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my trade from him, got a smoke i havent tried,cool
  • kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Thanks to the djfish...got my sticks in today from a trade with him...they all look delicious. Will trade with you any day my friend! Thanks again for some great sticks.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I got bombed by jdorais this morning. He sent me out two MOW special edition Solomans and a Padilla Miami. Awesome guy and great BOTL, who had better keep his head down for a while. :) Thanks bro'.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Well by chance I won duders contest and this guy sent me a la riqueza, Gurkha perfecto, CAO Sopranos which I have been dying to try AND a camacho PRE FRIGGING EMBARGO. Great and generous guy. And another addition to my list of payback bombs!!!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Just got my winnings from the Cank today for the vacation contest for the 4th, and I was VERY happy. Sent me a 5 Vegas Limitada, a Ccom Red Label with an older label that I didnt recognize, so I'm guessing theres some age on it, and a Gurkha Legend Perfecto. I haven't tried any of these, and have been very anxious to do so. Thank you Brett!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Today I received my end of a trade with bandyt09 and inside was a pleasant surprise. Two actually. He was generous enough to add in two of my favorite new stick, the padilla 32! Needless to say they will be much appreciated. Thanks for the great trade Todd.

Russ
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Alex Williams:
    Well by chance I won duders contest and this guy sent me a la riqueza, Gurkha perfecto, CAO Sopranos which I have been dying to try AND a camacho PRE FRIGGING EMBARGO. Great and generous guy. And another addition to my list of payback bombs!!!
    Glad you got them safe and sound Alex. The perfecto is a Legend by the way. Enjoy brother!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    surfingzeeko:
    Just got my winnings from the Cank today for the vacation contest for the 4th, and I was VERY happy. Sent me a 5 Vegas Limitada, a Ccom Red Label with an older label that I didnt recognize, so I'm guessing theres some age on it, and a Gurkha Legend Perfecto. I haven't tried any of these, and have been very anxious to do so. Thank you Brett!

Glad they made it ! Enjoy
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    In an effort to get on the list and get involved with all the games and whatnot around here, RIPP and I worked out a trade and I got my half yesterday... all the sticks were perfect, packed nicely and shipped quickly... he hit me with 3 San Cristobal's, one Gurkah G3 and one Ccom Red Label... he's a stand-up guy... I just hope he isn't a great Fantasy Football player!
    Thanks RIPP!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my end of the trade,threw in some extra thanks,will trade again if we both have something we want
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got my end of the trade,threw in some extra thanks,will trade again if we both have something we want
    Thank you kind Sir
    Got my end of the trade from him. He threw in an extra Cohiba ! Thanks brother, can't wait to smoke one up
    So evidently Kelly's Saturday deal was La Aroma. I was out of town but Todd being a great friend knows I LOVE DPG so he got them for me, and he threw in an AB Maxx, The big fu*^er ! Thanks brother, this is just another reason on top of the many I already have, to send you my mega mission ! Thanks Todd you are a great friend and a top notch BOTL.