Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I came home from a long afternoon of good cigars and Magic game to see the office I pay rent at in smoldering ruins, sitting where the office used to be was a package from Ryan with a steady hand I carefully opened the box to find 5 Nub Connies 2 Cohiba Red Dots and a Greycliff G2 that somehow managed to find it's way into this package. So I wanted to report him as an awesome BOTL and make sure I get a chance to trade with him again.
  • Ol_JalopyOl_Jalopy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    After USPS lost a package of mine last week, I was very anxious to get home after work to see if the package from Hayblet was there. Sure enough, a beautiful red, white, and blue box was resting on my doorstep, begging me to open. After unwrapping my present, I found 2 Man O' War originals, a Man O' War Ruination, a Gurkha Legend, a Gurkha Master Select, and much to my joyful surprise, a Diesel shorty! So many sticks that I've been dying to try, thank you very much my friend. I hope we find ourselves trading again soon.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Did a nice little trade with JShip079 for some sticks that I have been dying to try but for the most part just never got around to purchasing. On top of the premium sticks included in the trade this fine BOTL threw in a little tag along, a nice super premium stck, the Stradivarius. Now I understand why the mail box was no longer standing. If anyone gets a chance to trade with this great brother please jump at the opportunity.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of the RP Decade trade I did with Russ and the sticks look great. However, it is the tag along stick that really made my day, the SCCC. After so much talk about these on the forums I have really wanted to try one, thanks so much Russ, you are a fine BOTL. Todd
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Ok, ok. Not really a trade, but they're really helping me out by buying my cigars. Recently unemployed, still waiting for the Army to pay me, and bills eating through my savings, I had to sell stuff.

Surfingzeeko - First to step up and take me up on it (though that's probably because he lives on these forums lol). Greatly appreciated (still need you to pm me back whenever you're ready for the last detail of the shipment).

ENFIDL - Solid BOTL. Stepped up first thing this morning and bought a few sticks. He's also helping me out by sniffing out jobs for me on the federal government/agency level and referring me to his friends. I owe you a lot.

sightunseen - Good BOTL. Came and bought quite a few really really good cigars and I hope you enjoy them.

zmcgrew - Squeaky clean and brand new to our forums and he's already stepped up! Bought a LOT of sticks from me and even snuck in an extra 20 bucks just because. Everyone, please welcome him to our great community. I'll trade, sell, and bomb this newbie any day of the week.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Wes got me my end of a trade (money!). Thanks Wes, I'll get these sticks out to you, hope you enjoy them!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Got my end of the trade from mr. Kaipocruz1

brother hooked me up as always...great guy...we traded ten sticks in which he told me to hold off my delivering until this coming monday.....
    Got:
    Partagas Black, hoyo Dark Sumatra, Cusano corojo 1997, Flor De Oilva Corojo, Indan tabak Maduro, Romeo y julieta, Bolivar, 2 Camacho Habano, a Gurkha Regent, CAO mx2, :
    Extra stick was a 3x3 in a tubo...never heard of it but excited to try my friend

Thanks!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Bombs me out of nowhere for the 2nd time with a couple Tatuaje's, a Cameroon Nub, a Macanudo and an El Mejor Emerald. My Laker breathern is a great brother to trade with, pass with or even get bombed by. Thank you my man.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    wwhwang:
    Ok, ok. Not really a trade, but they're really helping me out by buying my cigars. Recently unemployed, still waiting for the Army to pay me, and bills eating through my savings, I had to sell stuff.

Surfingzeeko - First to step up and take me up on it (though that's probably because he lives on these forums lol). Greatly appreciated (still need you to pm me back whenever you're ready for the last detail of the shipment).

What do you mean I live on here....lol. it's only 1 in the morning.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Yesterday I was caught completely off guard with some mailbox damage from Undulac! He hit me with some solid sticks, MOW & 5 Vegas A. And 3 I've really been wanting to try, a giant Padilla 68, a CAO America, and an Alec Bradley SCR. Thanks brother!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    we've now resorted to blowing up computers at the office!! Got to work this morning a little late after having to drop my car off in the shop, so I was already a little pissed off. What do I find when I get into my cube though? My computer monitor and keyboard on the fritz! Laying on top of the rubble were two 5 Vegas Miami Knuckles from FourtotheFlush. No reason, just because! Stand up guy as usual.

Now, how to tell the bosses I need a new computer??
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Duder2:
    Yesterday I was caught completely off guard with some mailbox damage from Undulac! He hit me with some solid sticks, MOW & 5 Vegas A. And 3 I've really been wanting to try, a giant Padilla 68, a CAO America, and an Alec Bradley SCR. Thanks brother!
    A little late for the 4th but you can save that America for Labor Day. The Padilla is only a few weeks old, the SCR is about two months old, and the others have anywhere from 8 months to a year plus. Hope you enjoy!
    Just got undulac's PIF package! 2 MoW, 5 Vegas Gold, Verdadero Organic, and a Padilla Habano! Thanks so much, man.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Got a package for winning his 200th post contest..
    Sticks look great and arrived FAST!!

5 great looking sticks;
    Gurkha LIGA TPB-1
    CCOM Cuban label
    CCOM Corojo label
    and 2 Tatuaje that I know nothing about other than they look great!

Thanks Mike your a great BOTL!
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Just got my mooch package from Illinoisgolf99! Thank you so much bro! He sent a MOW, CCOM Cuban style, CAO Gold Maduro, a very old expensive looking perdermo, a Gran Habano vintage 2002, El Mejer emerald, a 5 Vegas Gold the size of John Holmes, and a Bahia Maduro! Great package man! I'll post pics later.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Cigar Sherlock:
    Just got my mooch package from Illinoisgolf99! Thank you so much bro! He sent a MOW, CCOM Cuban style, CAO Gold Maduro, a very old expensive looking perdermo, a Gran Habano vintage 2002, El Mejer emerald, a 5 Vegas Gold the size of John Holmes, and a Bahia Maduro! Great package man! I'll post pics later.
    Glad they made it there brother! The Perdomo is a 10th Anniversary Champagne, its got some time on it, I've only had it for 6 months but I'm sure its been resting for awhile, its a rich, creamy, smooth smoke, enjoy!
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Got both packs and they both were good thanks Bro's
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Joeyjoe21_8 just went TACTICAL NUCLEAR on my sorry @ss, dropping both Fat Man AND Little Boy on me completely unannounced! Get a load of this boys....

Yeah, y'all saw em right - thats a Gurkha Titan AND Titan II Joey hit me with, for no better reason than 1) he happened to read in a thread that I love the II and have always wanted to try the original, and 2) he could, as he happened to have both on hand! What I consider to be two ultra-premiums, d@mn near $50 in sticks, just to put a smile on someone's face? Gentlemen, THAT is the kind of generosity that you dont find in this crazy world anymore... at least not outside these forums!

I am truly humbled Joey, cant imagine what I might have done to deserve such an amazing gift.

ATTENTION ALL BOTLS - THIS IS A TRULY OUTSTANDING BOTL! DONT MISS ANY OPPORTUNITY TO TRADE WITH, SUPPORT THE INITIATIVES OF (SUCH AS HIS OWN PERSONAL "CIGARS FOR TROOPS" PROGRAM), OR BOMB THE H3LL OUT OF JOEYJOE21_8! :-D
    your verywelcome my friend....im glad you will enjoy them very much....
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Brandyt09 was great with his end of a trade!

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got my PIF package from Todd, 4 great sticks! A la requiza (sp?), Augusto Reyes Nativo, Tatuaje Havana IV, and a RP ITC 10th Anniversary, great BOTL!!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    Docbp 87 just mailed me a package with a few acid cigars, gurkha for a total of 6 cigars. He responded to a post that Iput up regarding the taste of acids. So he sent me a few. Very nice of him. Thanks again Burton!!
    got my end from jsaint today...good looking sticks and threw in a couple extras...thanks bro...appreciated
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a movie trivia pack from Rob today, some nice cigars in there, 2 I haven't tried, one of which I have no clue what it is. What's the unbanded cigar Rob?
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Received Robbyras' end of the trade. Sticks look great and he threw in an extra. Thanks Rob!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got my end of a trade with GadwinDuil and he sent extra sticks and blew me up good. I sent the required amount of sticks for the trade and feel like a jerk now lol. Yesterday I sent out like 10 packages and I was stressed the hell out so I hope everyone who receives one is happy.

Thanks GadwinDuil you SOB. Next time expect a smack down. I had to throw the sticks in the humi and leave town so I will try to post a pic when I get home. Awesome package!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    jsnake:
    Got my end of a trade with GadwinDuil and he sent extra sticks and blew me up good. I sent the required amount of sticks for the trade and feel like a jerk now lol. Yesterday I sent out like 10 packages and I was stressed the hell out so I hope everyone who receives one is happy.

Thanks GadwinDuil you SOB. Next time expect a smack down. I had to throw the sticks in the humi and leave town so I will try to post a pic when I get home. Awesome package!
    I'm so glad you got it man! I think they're all pretty nice sticks, personally - So I hope you like them!

Funny cause I JUST remembered to get on here and send you the conf # haha!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Got both of my packages from them, and they arrived fantastically packed and humidified :) great B's of the Leaf
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    sightunseen:
    Made my first international trade with laker for some hard to find sticks. The man not only threw in more than what I was expecting of the stick in question, but also included a classy extra. Because of laker's generosity, I will never make fun of Canadians again.

From Packages

well im still waiting for mine to come been waiting 2 weeks, how long did it take for yours to arrive from laker?,did you send him something? how long did that take to get to him?
    im going to stick to trading domestically
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sightunseen:
    Made my first international trade with laker for some hard to find sticks. The man not only threw in more than what I was expecting of the stick in question, but also included a classy extra. Because of laker's generosity, I will never make fun of Canadians again.

From Packages

well im still waiting for mine to come been waiting 2 weeks, how long did it take for yours to arrive from laker?,did you send him something? how long did that take to get to him?
    im going to stick to trading domestically
    Did laker put tracking on it, dj? Probably lost in the mail or they were seized. They do check periodically for ISOMs