Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sightunseen:
    Made my first international trade with laker for some hard to find sticks. The man not only threw in more than what I was expecting of the stick in question, but also included a classy extra. Because of laker's generosity, I will never make fun of Canadians again.

From Packages

well im still waiting for mine to come been waiting 2 weeks, how long did it take for yours to arrive from laker?,did you send him something? how long did that take to get to him?
    im going to stick to trading domestically
    I think it took about a week for his package to get to me. We both sent out our ends at around the same time and I believe he has received my package. I think a reason why it was so quick was because of the proximity between Seattle and Victoria.
    Got my package from Wayne on Saturday and they were in perfect condition. He even threw in an extra! Thanks, Wayne.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    sightunseen:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sightunseen:
    Made my first international trade with laker for some hard to find sticks. The man not only threw in more than what I was expecting of the stick in question, but also included a classy extra. Because of laker's generosity, I will never make fun of Canadians again.

From Packages

well im still waiting for mine to come been waiting 2 weeks, how long did it take for yours to arrive from laker?,did you send him something? how long did that take to get to him?
    im going to stick to trading domestically
    I think it took about a week for his package to get to me. We both sent out our ends at around the same time and I believe he has received my package. I think a reason why it was so quick was because of the proximity between Seattle and Victoria.
    EXACTLY correct !. Joe you are in Chicago, and I am on Vancouver Island. I am within a two hour trip to sightunseen whereas it would be a 4 day trip to get to you. (by car). It takes all kinds of different times depending on where you are sending from.

I only just received your package today Joe, you know that as you have been checking regularly, and my package to you went out a couple days after yours.

I know you are worried about your sticks getting to you, but don't panic man! If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about, try and be patient. As for you sticking to trading and whatnot domestically... that is your choice and your loss, good things come to those who wait. I have traded with dozens of the BOTL here and have not had a single problem with any trade so far... I don't anticipate any with this one either, but it's not like I am your local B&M either.
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is why Doug and (many others) are on the Good Traders List.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my movie trivia from him, a few i havent tried ,thanks
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my sticks from Wayne today that I purchased off of him! Great BOTL!!! Not only did he give great prices and ship fast as possible he also threw in a hitch hiker! To my suprise a nub maduro made it's way into the bunch. Thanks again brother! image
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So Mr. Hannibal didn't blow up my mailbox, that wasn't good enough for him no he's was so big that the mail man had to put it at the door and blow the front off of my house. I was in the shower and next thing I know I hear a boom, see a bright flash and I'm looking at into the world from my shower. Thanks brother! Amazing sticks he sent, and the biggest one I've ever laid my eyes upon nonetheless.
    image imageimageimage
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Thanks to these two for buying my cigars! The money will go a long way towards paying the bills and if any cash is left over, to my brother's college tuition.

@ENFIDL - HOLY JESUS, man! Glad my stuff got to you that fast...and damn, that's an atomic bomb that Stephen left you. I'm kinda jealous lol.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my winnings from ljl's 500 post competition and look what he sent:

Holy cow, man!!! I think every single stick in the box was either on my favorites* list or on my 'wanting to try and/or resupply' list. Amazing! ljl doesn't mess around with cigars, he sends top shelf and plenty of 'em. Thanks for the sweet package Larry, I really liked your contest.
    WOW! I already thanked him once, but he managed to surprise me. I got his money order today from the sticks he bought from me. Only thing is, he sent me 10 extra dollars! Thanks so much, man.
    Glad you got it and thank YOU again for the extras.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    J0z3r sent me a package from the movie trivia and it was awesome all sticks I've been wanting to grab thanks bro.

Padilla dominus
    Pedromo lot 23
    LFD
    Sol Cubano connecticut
    Pedromo 10th anniversary champagne (gonna lhave to look this one up) thanks j0z!
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    got my movie trivia from him, a few i havent tried ,thanks

it was from the mooch thread but you are welcome.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    So Mr. Hannibal didn't blow up my mailbox, that wasn't good enough for him no he's was so big that the mail man had to put it at the door and blow the front off of my house. I was in the shower and next thing I know I hear a boom, see a bright flash and I'm looking at into the world from my shower. Thanks brother! Amazing sticks he sent, and the biggest one I've ever laid my eyes upon nonetheless.
    I hope you enjoy them bro... might want to let your taste buds rest for a bit though after all that EPICNESS.

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    image Just got my contest winning from rossdavey and he destroyed my mailbox. Even through in a few extra cigars because he injured his back and couldnt send it out right away! Great BOTL.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Just got the wins from Jsnake EO sign up thing he did...bad ass guy gave me a double torch light with two punches on it(which I needed pretty bad), and

Nub maduro-good too cuz i smoked one last night and it went to hell on me so i tossed it
    262 Paradigm which is always a good smoke
    Gran Habano corojo #5(ive wanted to try)
    Gran habano Habano #3(which is excellent)
    Thanks man...glad you got ur ipod touch and the lighter is awesome
  • zmcgrewzmcgrew Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    wwhwang certainly came through with his shipment! He even through in a couple extra sticks!
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    If for some reason they didn't show up I would replace them, so you have nothing to worry about,
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    zmcgrew:
    wwhwang certainly came through with his shipment! He even through in a couple extra sticks!
    Hope you enjoy those sticks, zmcgrew! And again, welcome to CCom forums.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    This is also why I am a little pissed at this being brought up in the good traders forum. I just received his end of this transaction today, but...whatever...
    Just putting this out there as I have never done a transaction with laker1963 (Doug), but a simple search here in the forums reveals what a quality BOTL he is. If something doesn't seem right a simple PM would be proper etiquette before questioning him in the forums IMHO.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got a conselation pkg from ljl's 500 post contest, GREAT pkg!!!! Much appreciated!!!

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got mixed with a bunch of packages and forgot to give probs to wes,got the movie trivia pass, thanks for the vegas
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    bigharpoon:
    I got my winnings from ljl's 500 post competition and look what he sent:

Holy cow, man!!! I think every single stick in the box was either on my favorites* list or on my 'wanting to try and/or resupply' list. Amazing! ljl doesn't mess around with cigars, he sends top shelf and plenty of 'em. Thanks for the sweet package Larry, I really liked your contest.

Enjoy, thanks for getting into the contest!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Diamondog:
    Got a conselation pkg from ljl's 500 post contest, GREAT pkg!!!! Much appreciated!!!

Glad to see they made it to you safe and sound. Enjoy.
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    I recieved my end of the trade from laker1963. As always, this guy comes through for us. A great botl.
    bass8844:
    I recieved my end of the trade from laker1963. As always, this guy comes through for us. A great botl.
    Glad that you got your package Bass. I was unsure if we were reporting these trades here but hey what the ...

I received Bass's package late last week and wow, 3 bags of sticks and what a nice variety ! Bass and I have pulled off a couple of trades now and I look forward to any and many more with him in the future. Great trader and BOTL. Thanks Bass.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got me end of a trade Todd and I worked out for a split on Tim's Cain Nub deal. Got my Cain Nubs and they look good, can't wait to fire one up. Thanks Todd.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Also recieved my end of the Cain NUB trade with Joe and he took out 4 cigars on my "To Try List". I let him know about only 1 on the list and he hit the other 3. Awesome BOTL, thanks Joe.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

I posted this on his 500 post count contest. But forgot to post it here.
    LjL totally hit me with 6 cool sticks and that all for a consolation prize.
    Totally stand up BOTL.

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got my end of a trade with Martin and he came through big time, all 5 we agreed on plus a tatuaje and sancho panza double maduro.. great BOTL!