Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Krieg's 4,000th Post Pass -- Shipped!!!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Looks like we are gonna have about 12 or 13 people on the pass! Plan on sending out next week.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Sweet. Lately I've been getting some killer stuff I can add to this baby.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Do you have a list order yet?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations on 4000. A pass instead of a contest eh? That's a bit of a twist.
    y2pascoe:
    nope, just gathering names/addresses for now, will come up with the order over the weekend.
    laker1963:
    Congratulations on 4000. A pass instead of a contest eh? That's a bit of a twist.
    Yeah, I did a contest at 3k, so I decided to do something different.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Krieg:
    y2pascoe:
    nope, just gathering names/addresses for now, will come up with the order over the weekend.

Meh, what can I say? The guy thinks he's a lawyer. When the list comes out it'll probably have tons of pages of "whereafters", "heretofores", and "parties of the first part" before you ever get to the names. LOL. Just kiddin', Chris.

jlmarta:
    Krieg:
    y2pascoe:

Meh, what can I say? The guy thinks he's a lawyer. When the list comes out it'll probably have tons of pages of "whereafters", "heretofores", and "parties of the first part" before you ever get to the names. LOL. Just kiddin', Chris.

I thought about letting Xmacro looking at it first before I released it to make sure all the legal issues were ironed out, lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Krieg I'd like to get in if there's still room. Congrats you old *$^%!!!
    The Kid:
    Krieg I'd like to get in if there's still room. Congrats you old *$^%!!!
    not a problem, just send me a PM w/ your address and I'll add you to the list!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Hey man I want in if there is still time. PM to you.
    rossdavey2:
    Hey man I want in if there is still time. PM to you.
    not a problem
    Ok, so I figured I would start the pass on the West coast and just move it East. Here is the order I came up with:

Goldy (still need address, requested to be first since he's on vacation atm)

the kid

robbyras

J.L. Marta,

M Tuccelli

james40

jr_p951

firetruckguy

jj20030

millennium115

T_evan50

ypPascoe

Stephen Hannibal

hayblet

dbeckom

RossDavey

djbeenie (Fwd to RCY, he is supposed to send u his address, if he doesn't just send it back to me)

Krieg

Ok, order is out...now I will put the sticks together and send them out on Monday! So as a general rule in passes, its customary to select just 3 or 4 sticks, so please be considerate. Thanks!
    Krieg:
    Ok, so I figured I would start the pass on the West coast and just move it East. Here is the order I came up with:

Goldy (still need address, requested to be first since he's on vacation atm)

the kid

robbyras

J.L. Marta,

M Tuccelli

james40

jr_p951

firetruckguy

jj20030

millennium115

T_evan50

ypPascoe

Stephen Hannibal

hayblet

dbeckom

djbeenie (Fwd to RCY, he is supposed to send u his address, if he doesn't just send it back to me)

Krieg

Ok, order is out...now I will put the sticks together and send them out on Monday! So as a general rule in passes, its customary to select just 3 or 4 sticks, so please be considerate. Thanks!
    Pm to you sir.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    ok, here is what I'm starting the pass out with. I've also included the shipping order/address list inside the box. You guys can jsut write what you take and put on that and/or just post on the thread.

Camacho Triple Maduro

La Herencia de Cubana Core

Ashton Aged Maduro

RP Sun Grown (few years of age on it)

MoW Ruination

Padilla Casadores

Padilla Habano

Alec Bradley Family Blend pigtailed robusto

Oliveros King Havano

Oliva Serie V

Cu-Avena Intenso

5 vegas Relic

RP Bros Torpedo

Hope this is a good enough broad selection to start out with. Goldy will get the box first since he will be leaving in a few days, and after...The Kid.

Had to work from home today, but I will getting this pass out tomorrow guys!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    CAN I GET IN THIS kRIEG?
    Redtailhawkoz:
    CAN I GET IN THIS kRIEG?
    the first few guys on the list are in CA, which is where the pass will be started for the most part (besides goldy) I don't mind u getting in on the pass...but since I have already come up with the order, you will have to ask one of those guys if they mind getting bumped down a notch.
    Krieg:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    CAN I GET IN THIS kRIEG?
    the first few guys on the list are in CA, which is where the pass will be started for the most part (besides goldy) I don't mind u getting in on the pass...but since I have already come up with the order, you will have to ask one of those guys if they mind getting bumped down a notch.
    I dont mind getting moved down to third
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Being bumped won't bother me any. Depending on timing, I may have to ask to be skipped over and re-inserted later due to being away from home for a short period(s?) of time, anyway. Got a couple short trips in the mill and wouldn't want to hold up the pass.
    Oz, send your address to goldy. Thanks guys
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Its gonna be like Christmas when I receive the box! I'm excited already!!
    Everything is boxed and ready to go. Sending out to Goldy today during my lunch hour. I'll post the tracking #
    Pass has been mailed! It is now in the hands of the USPS. Let us pray it arrives safely, lol. Brian should get it on Thursday.

9505 50001554 1228 0001 25

Krieg:
    Everything is boxed and ready to go. Sending out to Goldy today during my lunch hour. I'll post the tracking #
    Thanks!!!
    np, hope this pass is a lot of fun!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Woo hoo, already got my picks picked
    wonder what I'll end up with...Swishers...backwoods...etc !! LOL!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    SWEEEEEEEEET! love a good pass... haven't been on one since the Uber pass, so this should be fun... I'm already eying a few on the list... thanks for putting this together Krieg... and you're welcome for the game last night... luckily I stopped watching before Wilson soiled himself