Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Krieg's 4,000th Post Pass -- Shipped!!!

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Going by the order on page 4 it would be hayblet.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    and you have my addy Mr. Hannibal!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hayblet:
    and you have my addy Mr. Hannibal!
    Hey Spence, you get the box yet?
    No sir, I had a package yesterday but the confounded key wouldn't work (probably because of TheTodd™) and in my full radiation suit the new key provided only showed a box of energy efficent bulbs, I suspect it will arrive tomorrow given the usual time it takes a package to get from Hannibal to me, so I will make picks and get it out Thursday to whoever is next soon as I have his addy.
    cool, thanks buddy
    anyone have Dbeckoms addy?
    Hayblet:
    I thought I included the addresses inside the box. Did they not make it to you? If not I can email you the list and u can throw it in there.
    I was just planning ahead let me see if it does show up tomorrow
    got the box and man did so many people add Swishers to this, here I thought I was gonna be the sneaky one, I will get this out sometime tomorrow after I get off work
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    I thought I included the addresses inside the box. Did they not make it to you? If not I can email you the list and u can throw it in there.
    pm sent just in case
    Hayblet:
    got the box and man did so many people add Swishers to this, here I thought I was gonna be the sneaky one, I will get this out sometime tomorrow after I get off work
    HA! you're a funny funny man Spence...I owe you one ;)
    it's no forum secret how much you love em, dude at Tobacco World says he buys 3 boxes a month just for you Wink [;)] anyways it's on it's way to Dbeckom 0311 0820 0000 3239 2745
    HAHAHA sweet, the pass will finally be in GA!!
    Looks like it will be here tomorrow! :)
    Got the pass today. I'll make my picks/puts and get it out to rossdavey on Monday morning!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dbeckom:
    Got the pass today. I'll make my picks/puts and get it out to rossdavey on Monday morning!
    Are those avocado's still with the pass.. I know how Krieg loves those in the morning..Its sooooo close
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    dbeckom:
    Is my address not on the list for next shipment? Goldy (still need address, requested to be first since he's on vacation atm) the kid robbyras J.L. Marta, M Tuccelli james40 jr_p951 firetruckguy jj20030 millennium115 T_evan50 ypPascoe Stephen Hannibal hayblet dbeckom djbeenie (Fwd to RCY, he is supposed to send u his address, if he doesn't just send it back to me) Krieg
    I believe your after Ross ,Beanie. If I remember correctly I just forgot to add him to the list.
    Krieg:
    Ok, so I figured I would start the pass on the West coast and just move it East. Here is the order I came up with:

Goldy (still need address, requested to be first since he's on vacation atm)

the kid

robbyras

J.L. Marta,

M Tuccelli

james40

jr_p951

firetruckguy

jj20030

millennium115

T_evan50

ypPascoe

Stephen Hannibal

hayblet

dbeckom

RossDavey

djbeenie (Fwd to RCY, he is supposed to send u his address, if he doesn't just send it back to me)

Krieg

Ok, order is out...now I will put the sticks together and send them out on Monday! So as a general rule in passes, its customary to select just 3 or 4 sticks, so please be considerate. Thanks!
    Here's the list order that I went by....sorry for any confusion.

dbeckom:
    Krieg:
    Ok, so I figured I would start the pass on the West coast and just move it East. Here is the order I came up with:

Goldy (still need address, requested to be first since he's on vacation atm)

the kid

robbyras

J.L. Marta,

M Tuccelli

james40

jr_p951

firetruckguy

jj20030

millennium115

T_evan50

ypPascoe

Stephen Hannibal

hayblet

dbeckom

RossDavey

djbeenie (Fwd to RCY, he is supposed to send u his address, if he doesn't just send it back to me)

Krieg

Ok, order is out...now I will put the sticks together and send them out on Monday! So as a general rule in passes, its customary to select just 3 or 4 sticks, so please be considerate. Thanks!
    Here's the list order that I went by....sorry for any confusion.

no confusion, its all good!
    any updates on where the pass is?
    I have the pass, I am going to try and get it out today but I have a client meeting today and not sure if i can make it by UPS. If not it will go out Tuesday. Heading to you RCY
    The shipment to has been delivered. 1ZE3F0980385018708
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    At last, it made it here. This will go out tomorrow. Thanks Krieg for the pass and I have to tell you. This is a huge box coming back to you with at lot of nice cigars in here. Wow, is all I can say.

Oh yeah, it didn't help I was last, lol enjoy....

RCY Cigars:
    At last, it made it here. This will go out tomorrow. Thanks Krieg for the pass and I have to tell you. This is a huge box coming back to you with at lot of nice cigars in here. Wow, is all I can say.

Right The *** ON!!!!!!!!!
    RCY Cigars:

Thats funny I was thinkin the same thing!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbRfYDP5P28
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:

Thats funny I was thinkin the same thing!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbRfYDP5P28

The Kid strikes again, lol...

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    RCY Cigars:

Atta boy Rick
    RCY Cigars:

LOL...oh man. I am scared, very scared!