Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Krieg's 4,000th Post Pass -- Shipped!!!

1234568»

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    You know...I just realized...just 500 more posts to go and I'll have to send out a 5,000 post pass! HA!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Krieg:
    You know...I just realized...just 500 more posts to go and I'll have to send out a 5,000 post pass! HA!
    Stick some postage on the sucker and repeat the process.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Marker:
    Krieg:
    Stick some postage on the sucker and repeat the process.

I don't think he is going to want to do that, lol. Just make sure you make room for whats coming.
    damn...I'm getting very nervous
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Another great pass coming to an end! 4 months! This thing has been going around for a while! Let us know how big this thing got!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Coolidor!!!.... Coolidor!!..... Coolidor!,,,LOL
    jr_p951:
    Another great pass coming to an end! 4 months! This thing has been going around for a while! Let us know how big this thing got!!
    I'll take a pic and post it when I get it.
    Krieg:
    jr_p951:
    I'll take a pic and post it when I get it.

Forgot this, DC 0311 0820 0002 5117 5709

Well after 4 months and miles and miles traveled, the Krieg 4,0000 post pass has finally come to an end. I started out with 10 cigars and ended up with 5 large ccom bags full of great sticks! Great bunch of borks on here never cease to prove why this is the best cigar forum on the Internet. Thanks everyone and hope you all enjoyed it. Now only few hundred posts till my 5,000 post pass! Lol
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Krieg:
    Well after 4 months and miles and miles traveled, the Krieg 4,0000 post pass has finally come to an end. I started out with 10 cigars and ended up with 5 large ccom bags full of great sticks! Great bunch of borks on here never cease to prove why this is the best cigar forum on the Internet. Thanks everyone and hope you all enjoyed it. Now only few hundred posts till my 5,000 post pass! Lol
    Post Pics! :)
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    djbeenie:
    Krieg:
    Post Pics! :)
    +1
    WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!
    The Kid:
    WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!

LOL!

The Kid:
    You think you're cute don't you?? Lol....you're gonna get yours soon enough....:)
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    The Kid:
    Krieg, I believe there is a request for pics. I detected a subtle clue.
    ok, here is the pic I took as soon as I unpacked the box and right before I was gonna sit down have dinner on my spider man plate, lol image
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    That pass grew!! There wasn't that many when it made its way along the West Coast! Looks like some nice sticks in there too!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jr_p951:
    That pass grew!! There wasn't that many when it made its way along the West Coast! Looks like some nice sticks in there too!
    lol, nice
    Damn that Spider Man plate is Awesome,,,Really!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Looks like your set for a while.. Happy smoking!
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Wow the guys (and girl) on these forums never cease to amaze me at their generosity
    The Kid:
    Damn that Spider Man plate is Awesome,,,Really!!!
    Lol, it's my favorite!
    jr_p951:
    Yeah one of those bags were from RCY, he got me good.
    You shouldn't have made me last, lol enjoy...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jr_p951:
    Yeah I don't remember that many bags either when I had it. Thanks Krieg for an awesome pass, really enjoyed being a part of it.

RCY Cigars:
    You shouldn't have made me last, lol enjoy...
    Ha! Last time I ever listen to you wanting to be added at the end! Lol