Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Krieg's 4,000th Post Pass -- Shipped!!!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    Got the pass and it is in good shape. My only question is do you all want me to run it down to the post office and drop it off, where it could sit for a day or two. Or wait and send it out on Monday where until then it will sit in a nice cool dark place until then.

Also thanks Rob for the special unexpected gift, God's Blessing for you and your family
    it's just a small token of my appreciation... I hope you enjoy... the larger Fuente is a Don Carlos, absolutely LOVE that smoke... I'd let the WOAM rest for awhile though
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Monday is fine with me bro.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    Got the pass and it is in good shape. My only question is do you all want me to run it down to the post office and drop it off, where it could sit for a day or two. Or wait and send it out on Monday where until then it will sit in a nice cool dark place until then.

Also thanks Rob for the special unexpected gift, God's Blessing for you and your family
    it's just a small token of my appreciation... I hope you enjoy... the larger Fuente is a Don Carlos, absolutely LOVE that smoke... I'd let the WOAM rest for awhile though
    Will let them rest for a while, been wanting to try them all, you must be a mind reader.
    james40:
    Monday is fine with me bro.
    Ok then Monday it is, I just hate having something sitting in a warm to hot warehouse or staging area.
    James it is heading your way today 9101 7850 9140 1231 8670 87
    Thanks Mike. PM to you JR.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    PM replied sir.
    Should get this tomorrow even though it lands today. It's a work mail room/USPS issue. I will get this out on Friday to you JR.
    Received the box - sticks all look fine. I will get this out to you tomorrow JR and will provide the tracking number.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Sounds like the pass is making some good progress, thanks guys!
    Krieg - PM to you sir.
    ok. Looking forward to it.
    Package has been shipped to JR, PO said it will arrive Monday. I insured it as well just in case.

Tracking is 03110820000189821112.

Lastly, being my first pass, I hope I gave more than I received. Let me know if I didn't and I will send more sticks to the next person after JR so they can be added to the package. Thank you Krieg for letting me participate and congrats on 4k posts.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    this pass is really on the move... I'm going to fire up the La Aurora Preferido Maduro that I picked up from the pass... been wanting to try this one for a LONG time
    Awesome! Firetruck...PM to ya sir!
    The package arrived EARLY!! Awesome! I have completed my Pass and I am off to the Post Office! Package is headed your way FireTruckGuy! I'll post the tracking number here!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Sweeet, im getting close.
    Its one step closer!! Package tracking number is: 0311 0820 0001 4688 1333

I tried to get a quick turn around and send it back out Saturday but the post office closed at 3pm. I showed up about 3:20. Dead bolts locked and the teller just gave that "sorry" grin. I almost made it. So the contents sat in the comfort of my winedor for a day and out it went today!!

I forgot to ask when the expected delivery date was. Should be in a day or so.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Ill be around wednesday so ill post when i get her. Who am I sending it to? PM me your addy to make sure I get it right. Thanks all for letting me play fellas!
    If I remember correct, jj was after you. There is a flight itenerary in the package with addresses. If needed, I know someone who can PM you the addresss! LOL!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    firetruckguy:
    Ill be around wednesday so ill post when i get her. Who am I sending it to? PM me your addy to make sure I get it right. Thanks all for letting me play fellas!
    Their should be a list in the box w/ the order and addresses.
    Krieg:
    firetruckguy:
    copy. Thanks Their should be a list in the box w/ the order and addresses.
    Pass made it in great shape. Jr threw in a bunch of freebies for anyone to take plus a little sumpin sumpin for me, thanks buddy! Pass will go out to jj Sat, will be the fist chance I get. Thanks fellas!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hey FTG I threw a couple cigars in there too, cant remember what they were Fuente and a room 101 I think, hopefully they didnt get pulled..lol anyway I owed ya.
    They were from you! Thanks buddy, two ive never tried. Your a awesome BORK my friend!
    your welcome, enjoy
    Pass is on its way to jj.... USPS 0310 3200 0000 9977 6681
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    i got the pass today, opened it but since my lil rant of beetles,lol, i thought i would check to see if anyone has a problem with me taking/adding any to the pass? i have my new coolidor with sticks very new in there where i will add from, let me know if anyone has a problem before i take/add and ill ship tomorrow either adding/taking or just shipping to the next person ? also who is next in line off this list the person after me on the list?
    Since I was before you in the pass I have no problems with your contributions...LMAO
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    jj20030:
    i got the pass today, opened it but since my lil rant of beetles,lol, i thought i would check to see if anyone has a problem with me taking/adding any to the pass? i have my new coolidor with sticks very new in there where i will add from, let me know if anyone has a problem before i take/add and ill ship tomorrow either adding/taking or just shipping to the next person ? also who is next in line off this list the person after me on the list?
    I have no issues. Sounds like you're erring on the side of caution so I think the rest of us are safe. And the next recipient is Millenium115, aka, Starvos.