Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Krieg's 4,000th Post Pass -- Shipped!!!

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    On Its way!

Grab Bag !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Okay. Expecting delivery today. All is good but now I'm confused. Who gets it next? And would that person PM me his addy, please? Thanks...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    looks like I am physically closer to you, but I'm not sure that matters... I think the Kid is next
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robbyras:
    looks like I am physically closer to you, but I'm not sure that matters... I think the Kid is next
    The sooner I get it and send it the better it will work out for me Robby, pm sent, Thanks guys
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    The sooner I get it and send it the better it will work out for me Robby, pm sent, Thanks guys
    sounds good to me... i'm pretty lazy and never in a rush...
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    sounds good to me... i'm pretty lazy and never in a rush...

Okey Dokey, guys. Got the Kid's addy and it'll go out either this afternoon or tomorrow. Today's been like the Keystone Kops running a fire drill... Two passes both hit me today. This one and the Crap Cigar Pass. It never rains but what it pours.... Life is good...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    LOL! Did you mix both packages together for us? Throw in some backwoods with grape flavored black & milds! Good, bad and the ugly all boxed up and ready to go! LOL!

What if you accidently swapped mailing list! No one would forget that mistake! Like when Firetruckguy (if I remember correctly) got a pass in the mail and he thought he got bombed! He was asking who bombed him. I think he even had pics. That was so funny!

Oh, have no fear. I made sure there were enough lollipop-flavored ones in each to go around. LOL

No, actually I was very careful not to mix anything up. Krieg's 4000th is on its way to The Kid as we speak. DC 03103200000032190512.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jr_p951:
    LOL! Did you mix both packages together for us? Throw in some backwoods with grape flavored black & milds! Good, bad and the ugly all boxed up and ready to go! LOL!

What if you accidently swapped mailing list! No one would forget that mistake! Like when Firetruckguy (if I remember correctly) got a pass in the mail and he thought he got bombed! He was asking who bombed him. I think he even had pics. That was so funny!

Hey, that's a great excuse. I'm gonna have to remember that one next time I get a pass! LOL!!
    Ok, Guys got the pass today. already picked my sticks and replenished.. I didnt get it until after the PO was closed so I'll get it out on Tue, probably better with me over the weekend anyway. I'll take special care of em guys. Thanks Krieg for the included bomb,, your too kind my friend, I may have let a couple hitchhikers get away, I too had another shipment come in as well. There were sticks everywhere,I dont remember, drinkin does that ya know, we'll see which ones make it. I sure am glad I got the pass when I did, I couldnt stop smokin these avocado's and almost didnt have any to put in the box..dont worry bud I saved ya a couple ;o)
    Glad you got your sticks. I hope you like them. Been awhile since they've been in a humi. Did they arrive ok? I put a pillow in there but that was about a month ago, lol
    Yep, everything arrived in good condition, The Humipillows are still charged,,Thank you again!! I'll get it out Tue..
    The Kid:
    Yep, everything arrived in good condition, The Humipillows are still charged,,Thank you again!! I'll get it out Tue..
    Sounds good!
    Hey, Goldy, just wanted to thank you for putting that Oliva Master Blends III into the pass. I snagged it and really enjoyed it this morning. Hadn't tried one before and it was quite good. Thanks again,
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    jlmarta:
    Hey, Goldy, just wanted to thank you for putting that Oliva Master Blends III into the pass. I snagged it and really enjoyed it this morning. Hadn't tried one before and it was quite good. Thanks again,

Yep they are a good smoke i had 2 in the humi and let that one pass so someone could enjoy it ! Glad you snagged it ! Great Pass ......
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jlmarta:

Yep they are a good smoke i had 2 in the humi and let that one pass so someone could enjoy it ! Glad you snagged it ! Great Pass ......
    Love the Oliva MBIII. Blew me away first time I lit one up, great cigar!
    Ok Robby, its on its way DC 0311 0820 0000 1454 9099
    I'll keep an eye out for it.. thanks!
    Landed today... all looks good... unfortunately, my dog ate them all so the pass is over... sorry..

I mean, who get's it next?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    robbyras:
    Landed today... all looks good... unfortunately, my dog ate them all so the pass is over... sorry..

I mean, who get's it next?
    I think it is me Rob
    sweet... I had to run some errands so I dropped it off today... should land on Saturday...

DC: 0310 3490 0000 3859 5879
    robbyras:
    sweet... I had to run some errands so I dropped it off today... should land on Saturday...

Cool...did you by chance toss a couple dog rockets in the box?
    Its getting closer!!! I'm almost on deck!
    Hey Jr you want me to toss a Governador and Dominican in there from Casillas for you?
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

I did... got some special one's in there just for you... apparently they have the flavored wood tips... supposed to be very good
    MT, I don't thnk i've ever had a Dominican. Maybe I have...I've smoked a good variety from Casillas. I'm game. Its been a while since I've ordered from Casillas, I need to get an order in there.
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

I did... got some special one's in there just for you... apparently they have the flavored wood tips... supposed to be very good
    I knew I could count on you Rob
    jr_p951:
    MT, I don't thnk i've ever had a Dominican. Maybe I have...I've smoked a good variety from Casillas. I'm game. Its been a while since I've ordered from Casillas, I need to get an order in there.
    Ok then I will toss a Dominican and their Shaggy Foot in there
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

ummmm...yummy!
    Got the pass and it is in good shape. My only question is do you all want me to run it down to the post office and drop it off, where it could sit for a day or two. Or wait and send it out on Monday where until then it will sit in a nice cool dark place until then.

Also thanks Rob for the special unexpected gift, God's Blessing for you and your family