Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Krieg's 4,000th Post Pass -- Shipped!!!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    robbyras:
    SWEEEEEEEEET! love a good pass... haven't been on one since the Uber pass, so this should be fun... I'm already eying a few on the list... thanks for putting this together Krieg... and you're welcome for the game last night... luckily I stopped watching before Wilson soiled himself
    As soon as Wilson gave it up, I thought of you Rob. Then laughed a little out loud.... ;)
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I'm excited since it's my first pass ever. Thanks Krieg.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Krieg:
    wonder what I'll end up with...Swishers...backwoods...etc !! LOL!
    lots of chunktastic sticks some franks way, avocado's and maybe just mabey some dark sharks..Yummmmm But there wont be any black and milds.
    The Kid:
    Krieg:
    lots of chunktastic sticks some franks way, avocado's and maybe just mabey some dark sharks..Yummmmm But there wont be any black and milds.
    Oh well....Just as long as I don't have any B n milds!! Lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Goldy:
    Woo hoo, already got my picks picked

Goldy did you get my address info? and did you insert it into the california rotation?LOL Thanks
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Krieg:
    if it went to you after me you know I'd include a box or two of Swisher's Wink [;)]
    Hey goldy....did the pass arrive ok?
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Got the pass, everything is perfect and this sturdy box looks like it might be able to make it all the way through the pass. Will ship in a few hours.
    Goldy:
    Got the pass, everything is perfect and this sturdy box looks like it might be able to make it all the way through the pass. Will ship in a few hours.
    Great, thanks goldy. Glad they made it ok!
    moving right along....any updates on the pass??
    Nope ,i dont know whereI am in the Pass if Goldy was sending it to me or who , i havent seen it yet, so it must have gone somewhere else, I sent Goldy my Info but never heard from him here or in Pm? So who knows where It is or I am in the Pass ! Its all god.... LOL
    Oh man! He PMed me last week and said he was sending it out, that's last I heard from him. Maybe he will be home this weekend and he will update.
    The Kid:
    Not Here...
    In all fairness, I believe Brian works away from home during the week and usually comes home on weekends if he can. I'm sure he will update when he's back. I'm not worried, he's a stand up BORK!
    Krieg:
    The Kid:
    Not Here...
    In all fairness, I believe Brian works away from home during the week and usually comes home on weekends if he can. I'm sure he will update when he's back. I'm not worried, he's a stand up BORK!
    Yep, me niether just wanted to let Redtail know that he wasnt bypassed. Thanks Krieg..
    its all good I really dont care where I am in the Pass just wantd to let it be out there I hadnt had any communication with goldy , hes all good so I am not worried about it.. ENJOY !
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Sorry Fellas, we have been frantically trying to get our helicopter work done before we get grounded by this hurricane. The package is being delivered today to Ozzy and the tracking number is as follows 03103490000164874404

Thanks for hosting this pass Krieg!!
    Goldy:
    Sorry Fellas, we have been frantically trying to get our helicopter work done before we get grounded by this hurricane. The package is being delivered today to Ozzy and the tracking number is as follows 03103490000164874404

Thanks for hosting this pass Krieg!!
    Not a problem buddy, stay safe!
    I recieved the Box yesterday worked all day today, am In some Serious pain and going to a doctor in the AM and if they dont admit me or cut my leg off Ill get this sent out on monday or tuesday. Thanks Goldy!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I recieved the Box yesterday worked all day today, am In some Serious pain and going to a doctor in the AM and if they dont admit me or cut my leg off Ill get this sent out on monday or tuesday. Thanks Goldy!
    No worries!! I'm waiting on some Avocado's to come in, looks like theyll be here on mon so that will work out fine!! What did you do man??? Take care!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Just a heads-up, guys... Depending on timing, you may have to pass this one around me until I get back. We leave on 9/9 for a short Bahamas cruise and won't be back home until 9/15.

I don't want to hold up the pass by having it sit in my mailbox 'til I get home. You can plug me back into the rotation when I get back, if you want to.
    jlmarta:
    Just a heads-up, guys... Depending on timing, you may have to pass this one around me until I get back. We leave on 9/9 for a short Bahamas cruise and won't be back home until 9/15.

I don't want to hold up the pass by having it sit in my mailbox 'til I get home. You can plug me back into the rotation when I get back, if you want to.

I could throiw it to you and you would get in in a day then you could pass it opn to the Kid it wouldnt make that much of a Difference i dont think... if your on iut or the kid doesnt care Ill send it to you today? if i hear back from you.
    If it's okay with everyone else it's okay with me. I'm not trying to get in line early - it's okay if I get back in line later.... Whichever..
    jlmarta:
    If it's okay with everyone else it's okay with me. I'm not trying to get in line early - it's okay if I get back in line later.... Whichever..
    Cant speak for Robbyras but its ok with me. I'm all for gettin this thing moving (wherever its going)!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    jlmarta:
    Cant speak for Robbyras but its ok with me. I'm all for gettin this thing moving (wherever its going)!!
    not a problem for me...
    jlmarta:

OK Fire me a PM< with your Addy on it and Ill send it off to you JL, I have the Box all packed up so Ill just change the add y on it. ITs all good guys!
    Thanks very much, Ozzie. My addy is in my bio.
    jlmarta:
    Thanks very much, Ozzie. My addy is in my bio.

On its way today! Enjoy!
    Thanks, my friend. Have a great day.