Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    dennisking:
    How funny. Well I guess you could always use a meter. Except your gonna have to learn how to count.... eleventeen was my favorite number personally. Its right after eleventy.
    When my youngest daughter was very little, that's what came after "ten" and before "fourteen" -

"Eleventy-teen..."

"Twelve-teen..."

"Three-teen!"

LOL I really miss those days... :-D

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:
    How funny. Well I guess you could always use a meter. Except your gonna have to learn how to count.... eleventeen was my favorite number personally. Its right after eleventy.
    When my youngest daughter was very little, that's what came after "ten" and before "fourteen" -

"Eleventy-teen..."

"Twelve-teen..."

"Three-teen!"

LOL I really miss those days... :-D

this is headed to Todd, right?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Yes...I've been dragging my feet on this, sorry guys. Going out this afternoon.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    About time you son of a &$@#!. I've been practicing my counting all weekend........
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    About time you son of a &$@#!. I've been practicing my counting all weekend........
    Barring any surgical modifications or anatomical abnormalities we are pretty safe that Todd didn't get passed 21
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Barring any surgical modifications or anatomical abnormalities we are pretty safe that Todd didn't get passed 21
    I think it's safe to say he got to ten twice...by the time he got his socks off, he'd forgotten how many fingers he counted.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    What is that left one that you took Joe? I do not know it. Please tell me at your earliest convinience. Kind regards, Jiunn
    jliu:
    What is that left one that you took Joe? I do not know it. Please tell me at your earliest convinience. Kind regards, Jiunn
    It's a Hammer & Sickle. I know nothing about the brand, so that's all I can tell you.
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    It's a Hammer & Sickle. I know nothing about the brand, so that's all I can tell you.
    Thank you for your swift response Joe. Best regards, Jiunn
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    It''s a rare stick.. Came out before the fall of the USSR. They had to stand in lines for hours just to get a chance at one.
    And at the end fight Ivan Drago? You don't fool me Wolife. Go finish your pho.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    pho shure,lmao
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    I got to try one a couple years back, and remember it being a VERY good medium bodied with a surprisingly not-too-horrible price point even at a B&M (they were all the rage when they first came out, so I was expecting to shell out big bucks for it). Recommended, and I need to revisit it myself.

Cool. Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback Snipy. I am on the hunt!
    Nicely done Joe!!! And it looks as if your math skills are up to snuff. Nice work on the HdM pick up.
    sooooo who is next? what is the remaining lineup?
    It goes to Todd then Isaac. After that it heads to Rob, Ozzie, 415, and you. After that it goes to Rudy and if Kris (letsgowithbob) wants in it goes to him and after that it goes to me.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    Nah, Joe would never do that....... in reality though, there is no pass limit so if he wants ten sticks, he just puts ten in exchange.
    Like Joe can count..........
    I was just going to take as many cigars as I have fingers on one hand...so...seven? Or is it two? I get those mixed up all the time. Best to be safe and go with eleventy.
    An electrician that can't count ................. scary.
    That's not so bad...but you know how wires are all different colors? Well funny story...I'm colorblind. Big Smile [:D]
    Bwahahaha! Joe, I do automotive and home cable/internet/satellite installation... I'm colorblind too :D Stupid Gray and Green wires always piss me the F off...
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    I got to try one a couple years back, and remember it being a VERY good medium bodied with a surprisingly not-too-horrible price point even at a B&M (they were all the rage when they first came out, so I was expecting to shell out big bucks for it). Recommended, and I need to revisit it myself.

DEAD on Glen... the Hammer and Sickle is a fabulous medium bodied smoke, and what many don't know like I did for a long time, but it is actually a Kelner blend as well.... I got a good bead on his classic profile, but there is a nuttiness to it that I generally don't pick up. All in all though, great stick and I'd recommend it to anyone who is a medium body lover.
    90+ Irishman:
    DEAD on Glen... the Hammer and Sickle is a fabulous medium bodied smoke, and what many don't know like I did for a long time, but it is actually a Kelner blend as well.... I got a good bead on his classic profile, but there is a nuttiness to it that I generally don't pick up. All in all though, great stick and I'd recommend it to anyone who is a medium body lover.
    From what I understand, Kelner usually = WIN. As far as I know, the Hammer and Sickle is the only stick of his Ive tried though.

90+ Irishman:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    Nah, Joe would never do that....... in reality though, there is no pass limit so if he wants ten sticks, he just puts ten in exchange.
    I was just going to take as many cigars as I have fingers on one hand...so...seven? Or is it two? I get those mixed up all the time. Best to be safe and go with eleventy.
    That's not so bad...but you know how wires are all different colors? Well funny story...I'm colorblind. Big Smile [:D]
    Bwahahaha! Joe, I do automotive and home cable/internet/satellite installation... I'm colorblind too :D Stupid Gray and Green wires always piss me the F off...
    In Europe, the green ground wires come with a skinny yellow band wrapped around the length of them. Ive always wondered why they did that, perhaps this is the answer?

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SO close,,yet so far away!!!! ;o)
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    In Europe, the green ground wires come with a skinny yellow band wrapped around the length of them. Ive always wondered why they did that, perhaps this is the answer?

Ever work with isolated ground systems Glen? That yellow stripe make pulling an IG with your standard ground much easier.
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Ever work with isolated ground systems Glen? That yellow stripe make pulling an IG with your standard ground much easier.
    I imagine it would! I grew up on the lineman side of the house, so I didnt have a whole lot to do inside walls... under a roof... LOL

The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

I imagine it would! I grew up on the lineman side of the house, so I didnt have a whole lot to do inside walls... under a roof... LOL

I mostly work in the automotive side of things.... under-dash, under-carpet, engine bay etc, When doing audio wiring for Audi's, BMW's and Volvo's their common ground systems are so easy and at the same time so so much of a pain in the azz. But, starting Monday it goes away from auto-wiring to in-home and in-wall wiring.... WOOT!
    Got your fishtape ready Brett? I enjoyed my 8 years in car audio. So much fun doing fabrication and building big systems.
    realllly??? I've been in car audio for a few years. Got a mixture of Seas Lotus, ID max, ID amps in mi car. This forum just gets better and better! It's like, I like you guys.