Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I am a licensed audio engineer. I do live sound and studio production work.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Who licensed you?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    So about this Humidor Pass that this thread is about. I got it and am making some choices. Should be to Isaac on Monday.

Dennis, PM to you brother.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Todd want to just make it a herf at the barn this Saturday? i got the day off because the wife to be is having a bachelorette party.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    jliu:
    realllly??? I've been in car audio for a few years. Got a mixture of Seas Lotus, ID max, ID amps in mi car. This forum just gets better and better! It's like, I like you guys.
    nice! I really enjoy older car audio. I just sold my Xtant X604, 1001d, and Eclipse 8V deck. I don't have much any more. I drive a demo car everyday and just don't need it.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bandyt09:
    So about this Humidor Pass that this thread is about. I got it and am making some choices. Should be to Isaac on Monday.

Dennis, PM to you brother.
    Oops. Sorry guys. I will learn to think and read prior to posting.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    Todd want to just make it a herf at the barn this Saturday? i got the day off because the wife to be is having a bachelorette party.
    I was just going to text you. Well, hell text to you anyway.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Well sh*t, I could've just waited and saved $15 in shipping.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Who licensed you?
    Shhhhhhhhhh, it's a secret....
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Well sh*t, I could've just waited and saved $15 in shipping.
    Hahaha
    Okay so I picked up the pass from Todd today without the extras (Todd will send it out). I would first like to thank Dennis for inviting me into this pass. Great honor to be included with some of the best on the forum. Second to Todd for the great chat at the barn today. lol now to the fun part. I have no idea whats going on with the pass and what the rules are so I will have my puts and takes by the end of this week after talking with Dennis.
    Glad you guys could get together. I am grateful to Todd for shipping those sticks and can't wait til the pass gets back so I can see what all the fuss is a out.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I believe this monster is headed my way... my duty is to then herf with jliu... I'll see if we can get that worked out
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ok , now its ridiculous, i just posted a thread in general, i just tried to read robbys post and the banner was all the way across what you wrote
    robbyras:
    I believe this monster is headed my way... my duty is to then herf with jliu... I'll see if we can get that worked out
    Sounds good! Rob, let me know when you get it and we'll work something out. Dennis - I'm gonna own you
    You can't own me. Hey guys, try to herf with Ozzie
    Ozzie lives in Folsom, which is like... 2 hours away from us (Rob and I actually live like 20 minutes from eachother). Once Oz PMs me back, I'll ask him.
    I think everyone now knows I'm dumb at California geography. Thanks for stabbing me in the balls Jiunn....... kidding
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Who,what, where, when........lol talk to me!
    Looks like a San Fran herf Ozzie. You guys should totally do it.
    dennisking:
    I think everyone now knows I'm dumb at California geography. Thanks for stabbing me in the balls Jiunn....... kidding
    no stabbing. but real quick. have you heard of Google Maps? it's pretty sweet man. check it out
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Who,what, where, when........lol talk to me!
    Hey Oz. Just shot you a PM about this. Please check it and hope you can make it out!
    Hahaha ya know what. I like you. You crack my ass up. Speaking of asscrack......
    speaking of ass crack. taking whey protein makes me farty like a mofo.
    jliu:
    I believe the proper term is "mud butt"
    jliu:
    jliu:
    I believe the proper term is "mud butt"
    dude me too. Doing 2 shakes a day and I'm gassy like mad
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    You know what this thread needs? More freakin pictures. It's been a week since we got our last pic from Joe. I'm loving following this pass (and being a part of it, of course), and can't wait to see what Dennis ultimately ends up with, but I need more pics people!! lol
    BigT06:
    You know what this thread needs? More freakin pictures. It's been a week since we got our last pic from Joe. I'm loving following this pass (and being a part of it, of course), and can't wait to see what Dennis ultimately ends up with, but I need more pics people!! lol
    I'm on it! ha ahahha. I can't even make a straight face typing that.
    Okay boys just checking in. Did this make it to the Yay Area
    Yo Dennis. I'll let Rob make the final confirmation... But Rob and I have been PMing eachother and are going to meet up on Sunday to herf and get this bad boy taken care of (Shawn Sporus is coming out too actually but I'm just being talky talky at this point). I talked to Oz via PM and unfortunately, he can't make it on Sunday. So I assume Rob and I can ship it to him after we're through with it.