Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    If you have the ability to post pictures, you should. Not for judgement or approval but just for fun, so guys can plan their trade moves.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    dennisking:
    If you have the ability to post pictures, you should. Not for judgement or approval but just for fun, so guys can plan their trade moves.
    It shall be done.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dennisking:
    Doug has the box. We shall know more soon.
    The Gods have smiled upon us and good tidings have befallen our Northern Brethren. Blessed be the Gods!
    The Kid:
    dennisking:
    Doug has the box. We shall know more soon.
    The Gods have smiled upon us and good tidings have befallen our Northern Brethren. Blessed be the Gods!
    indeed Rudy. Blessed be the botl gods
    Anyone see Brett ( Irishman) around? I got news from the Gods about bringing him in on this.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Last seen here

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Diamondog:
    Last seen here

Ha, ha, ha ya that's the last place I seen him too DD....

I'm having a hard time composing new pm's from my phone so if someone could tell him he's been invited and to pm me his addy, I will add him in.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    dennisking:
    One day I was driving to work thinking to myself, what would be a cool pass/bomb/contest thing to do on the forums. Then I was saddened because I only have 20-25 sticks in my humidor because I don't get to smoke that much these days. There isn't a need for a big inventory if I don't smoke that often. I mean, I would love to have a ton of sticks but it's just not in the cars. That meant that if I sent out a big bomb or had a a big contest, I would be out of sticks and I usually don't get the checkbook to go buy new sticks on a whim or I would be living on my own, without my Wife.

That's when it came to me. A message from the Gods if you will. The BOTL Gods ordered me to give the ultimate sacrifice and donate all my sticks to a box pass. Not just a handful or my second rate sticks but all of them. I have chosen to comply.

Then came the question of WHO. Who to pass to. Who should be in this unique pass. I again consulted the BOTL Gods and they replied with a list of names. If your name isn't on this list, don't be dismayed. It wasn't in the will of the Gods.

The rules of the pass are simple. Log your takes and your puts on the list and take pics of you can. Send it out as fast as you can so that all the "chosen ones" may enjoy in the festivities. It's also a one for one pass with NO JUDGE on what trades are deemed acceptable and no limit to quantity. That means, if you want to trade 20 sticks for 20 others, so be it. The people on this list are more than qualified to use their discretion.

This pass is already closed, so please no inquiries and again, don't be offended if you weren't included. It's not anything personal, just the will of the Gods.

The order of the pass is as follows:
    Laker
    Diamonddog
    RCY
    Stephen
    Enfidel
    BigT06
    Sniper
    Shaun.Harrison87
    Greg2648
    firetruckguy
    jj20030
    spindrift
    robbyras
    j0z3r
    bandyt09
    lcpleel
    The Kid
    back to me

Hmmmmmmmm
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    dennisking:
    Anyone see Brett ( Irishman) around? I got news from the Gods about bringing him in on this.
    I just sent him a text message..I will let you know if I hear back
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    dbeckom:
    dennisking:
    I just sent him a text message..I will let you know if I hear back
    Text received this morning when I woke, but was late to work and was slammed all day till now lol! Dwayne, thanks for the txt brother and Dennis, thank you VERY much for the immense kindness and respect you graced upon me by asking me to be involved in this! I've quite obviously been very very very busy due to the incredibly small amount of time I've been on here, but I'd be honored to be in on the pass and will update when it lands my way at the very least by PM or txt and see if I can't convince my killer Mrs. to update via the thread ;)
    RCY Cigars:
    Diamondog:
    Last seen here

Ha, ha, ha ya that's the last place I seen him too DD....

Killer pic Rick ;) Had a large time with you and Brett for SURE! Thank you for the time and most importantly your kindness and great herf my friend!
    We should see some movement on this today

The top picture is the pass from Dennis. 15 very nice sticks. Decided to NOT take the obvious couple of first choices. Someone else will have a chance at one or two of them. The Next picture is of my takes and puts. On the left my takes, on the right my puts.

This thing is back in the mail and on its way to Steve (DD). There were some changes in order of sending made and some alterations made to the list. I inserted names where needed and added foot notes to the pages to help keep this thing going, and in the right direction too LOL. If there is anything you can't figure out... it's Dennis' fault LMAO.

Just contact me and I am sure we can straighten it out.
    laker1963:
    image[/URL]

That doesn't look like one for one.......
    Yeah... I failed math miserably.

Did I take too many ?

On it's way to Steve (DD) #47 132 433 487
    Doug you are a prime example as always about what true borkism is and what it means to be a truly stand up guy! You were the first one to ever give me a chance when I first joined and you continue to amaze me brother! Killer takes and amazing puts ;)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    laker1963:
    Yeah... I failed math miserably.

Did I take too many ?

On it's way to Steve (DD) #47 132 433 487
    lol, awesome
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    90+ Irishman:
    Doug you are a prime example as always about what true borkism is and what it means to be a truly stand up guy! Killer takes and amazing puts ;)
    x2
    90+ Irishman:
    Doug you are a prime example as always about what true borkism is and what it means to be a truly stand up guy! You were the first one to ever give me a chance when I first joined and you continue to amaze me brother! Killer takes and amazing puts ;)
    LOL, well thanks Brett, coming from you... that is a nice compliment. Actually there are a couple of sticks that I didn't take that really are amazing, and hopefully one of you BOTL down the line will enjoy them.

I hope that there are more BOTL that are bad at math as well in this pass. Dennis will be getting back a box of different sticks, and hopefully there will be a "few" extra's in there for him. He is a great BOTL and he put up his humi contents on this one.

With the period of bad feelings surrounding this pass, I hope it will end on a positive note, and that Dennis truely gets what he deserves.
    I already have what I deserve Doug, good friends who apparently suck at math. You guys are insane. That is all I have to say. Enjoy that Tat Cojonu, its got over 3 years on it.
    laker1963:
    90+ Irishman:
    LOL, well thanks Brett, coming from you... that is a nice compliment. Actually there are a couple of sticks that I didn't take that really are amazing, and hopefully one of you BOTL down the line will enjoy them.

I hope that there are more BOTL that are bad at math as well in this pass. Dennis will be getting back a box of different sticks, and hopefully there will be a "few" extra's in there for him. He is a great BOTL and he put up his humi contents on this one.

With the period of bad feelings surrounding this pass, I hope it will end on a positive note, and that Dennis truely gets what he deserves.
    Thanks Doug that means a lot! And don't worry we all suck at math, especially myself lately ;) Dennis, I know your humi may be a little overstuffed when it gets back, who knows but that situation may be taken care of for you beforehand though... The Gods work in mysterious ways ;)
    dennisking:
    DEAR GOD!!!
    :D
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    dennisking:
    DEAR GOD!!!
    LOL Look on the bright side Dennis... you may be able to turn right around and start a "contents of my humidorS" pass. :-)

The Sniper:
    dennisking:
    DEAR GOD!!!
    LOL Look on the bright side Dennis... you may be able to turn right around and start a "contents of my humidorS" pass. :-)

Great idea Glen. Share the blessings!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:

Dennis, it its totally correct in the math. Allow me to explain, you are in the US, Doug is in Canada; as you know the Canadians and the Americans have a different math, that is why you have to factor in the Canadian conversion rate. Obviously Doug already did this for you. I looked at the conversion chart this morning and Doug is correct, 1 cigar in Canada is worth 2.5 American cigars. Now, double check the math and you may see that you weren't using the conversion chart. I learned this from our in resident math teacher sleeveplz so if anyone didn't like the explanation, bomb him.

bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Dennis, it its totally correct in the math. Allow me to explain, you are in the US, Doug is in Canada; as you know the Canadians and the Americans have a different math, that is why you have to factor in the Canadian conversion rate. Obviously Doug already did this for you. I looked at the conversion chart this morning and Doug is correct, 1 cigar in Canada is worth 2.5 American cigars. Now, double check the math and you may see that you weren't using the conversion chart. I learned this from our in resident math teacher sleeveplz so if anyone didn't like the explanation, bomb him.

LMAO. YEAH BOMB THAT MOTHER>>> Oppps, sorry got carried away lMAO
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Thanks for clearing that up Todd. I was just worried about Doug getting the short end of the stick. Sounds like he's all okay.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Thanks for clearing that up Todd. I was just worried about Doug getting the short end of the stick. Sounds like he's all okay.
    Well, I remember once poking Doug with the short end of the stick, next time I'm just going to hit him with the broom handle.