Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    90+ Irishman:
    That is the Arganese Uno Puro, a Dominican Puro from Arganese and is a 6" X 60 ring gauge vitola slightly infused with cognac.... other than that dunno too much.
    So THAT'S why I didnt care for them!!! I got bombed with a couple of these (sans coffin) a couple years back, and could never put my finger on what that flavor was that I didnt care for... now it all makes sense! :-)

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Lol, I know some don't like any infused cigars. But this one isn't that bad. Even saying that, I put some other cigars in there that makes up the difference, lol.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    Lol, I know some don't like any infused cigars. But this one isn't that bad. Even saying that, I put some other cigars in there that makes up the difference, lol.
    Oh, by NO means meant to infer the Uno Puro is a substandard stick or anything of the sort - it just isnt for me. I know lots of BOTL who swear by em! :-)

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    That is correct Brett. It lightly infused. The good thing about it is it comes in a coffin. So it can't marry with th other cigars. Plus it is not strong or over powering cognac in it. It's a nice change of pace without going full blown infused. On another note, the box went out. DC 0312 0090 0002 3201 3279
    Thanks for the confirmation Rick, I've had a few infused cigars and while they aren't what I reach for 9 times out of 10 I still do enjoy many of them. Had the Louis XIII (I think it's the XIII at least lol) cognac infused Gurkha Gran Age that comes in the crystal tubos and those are actually turly enjoyable sticks, have to imagine that this is something similar and along those lines ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Sniper:
    RCY Cigars:
    Oh, by NO means meant to infer the Uno Puro is a substandard stick or anything of the sort - it just isnt for me. I know lots of BOTL who swear at em! :-)

Fixed it for you Rick......
    Yes Sir, I back track every now and then. But I get it, no INFUSED...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Rick, where is this box headed? To Stephen?
    Yes, it is on its way to him.
    This is moving rather quickly. I like it.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I have it will update when I get home.

Glad it made it!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    dennisking:

On my 15th day no cigars. its not that bad but I REALLY WANT TO BURN ONE! LOL Been swamped and that freaking oral surgery SUCKED! Cant wait till its all healed up ! ( No its not Cancer of the Mouth!) it was a Bone graft and some SKin grafting! LOL ANyways, i have no clue where I am in this rotation so When it arrives Ill know it! !
    Hope all is well with you guys!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    man is everyone getting oral surgery this year?
    Oz, I put you in around someone else in norcal as to make shipping easiereasier
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

On my 15th day no cigars. its not that bad but I REALLY WANT TO BURN ONE! LOL Been swamped and that freaking oral surgery SUCKED! Cant wait till its all healed up ! ( No its not Cancer of the Mouth!) it was a Bone graft and some SKin grafting! LOL ANyways, i have no clue where I am in this rotation so When it arrives Ill know it! !
    Hope all is well with you guys!
    Oz, after 4 months, I got my dentist to agree to letting me have one, only like 104 more days to go......
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    So what's it gonna be Bandyt ?
    kaspera79:
    So what's it gonna be Bandyt ?
    I will post what I am smoking or did smoke on the Help Me thread. I have a feeling it will be a game time decision. Maybe whatever it is, I'll match it and put them in Dennis' Humidor once the pass gets to me. What cha' hoping for Mr. King?
    I'm hoping my buddy Todd has a great time with something enjoyable. You deserve it!
    dennisking:
    I'm hoping my buddy Todd has a great time with something enjoyable. You deserve it!
    Yeah me too, it would suck to find out that I don't like cigars any more, lol.

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Would suck for you...I, however, would enjoy the fire sale. EMG, get your cigars here, Everything Must Go!
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Would suck for you...I, however, would enjoy the fire sale. EMG, get your cigars here, Everything Must Go!
    dibs on the 20ct......
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

dibs on the 20ct......
    Ah, the compassionate side of the forum......
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

dibs on the 20ct......
    Ah, the compassionate side of the forum......
    Well I dunno about everyone else Todd but I'd feel so aweful for you that I'd quite smoking all together... For the four days it would take me to drive to CA pick everything up from your place, and drive back. Ain't I compassionate????
    Stephen has it now, I'm sure we will be updated soon.
    This is on its way to Enfidl as we speak
    Awesome! Can't wait Dennis, thanks again brother!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    dennisking:
    Stephen has it now, I'm sure we will be updated soon.
    Any updates on T/Ps?
    I didn't see any. Someone punch him in the sack. I want to see what kinda goodies await the next person.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    dennisking:
    I didn't see any. Someone punch him in the sack. I want to see what kinda goodies await the next person.
    Hahaha,...gotta keep this anticipation up!
    Any news on this?