Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

That doesn't look like one for one.......
    Now, double check the math and you may see that you weren't using the conversion chart. I learned this from our in resident math teacher sleeveplz so if anyone didn't like the explanation, bomb him.

Hey, don't get me in the middle of this. I'm still recovering from the two bombs I received my first week here. My little 50 count humidor wasn't made to withstand you guys.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

That doesn't look like one for one.......
    Now, double check the math and you may see that you weren't using the conversion chart. I learned this from our in resident math teacher sleeveplz so if anyone didn't like the explanation, bomb him.

Hey, don't get me in the middle of this. I'm still recovering from the two bombs I received my first week here. My little 50 count humidor wasn't made to withstand you guys.
    Tony, you are the one that showed up to a cigar forum with math intentions.............
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Hey Steve (DD), did this thing find you yet?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    laker1963:
    so excited to see this hit Ddog and head back in to the states
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    The other pass I got, this one not yet, I will update when I get it...
    DD has the box, we should know more soon
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Tardy in getting this out, it goes today, appologies...

Take
    Tat Red
    LP No. 9

Puts
    Camacho Triple maddy
    E.P Carrillo Inagural 2010
    The 2 in the plastic are for Dennis, enjoy, thanks for asking me!

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Diamondog:
    Tardy in getting this out, it goes today, appologies...

Take
    Tat Red
    LP No. 9

Puts
    Camacho Triple maddy
    E.P Carrillo Inagural 2010
    The 2 in the plastic are for Dennis, enjoy, thanks for asking me!

Steve as always you are a truly class act and stand-up man, thanks for taking care of Dennis he is a most deserving brother!!
    Steve, you are far too kind. Everyone knows I'm a San Cristobal de la Habana junkie as well as Anejo junkie. You basically gave crack to a crack addict. Seriously though, very generous. I don't deserve it.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    dennisking:
    I don't deserve it.
    Like hell you don't...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    dennisking:
    I don't deserve it.
    Like hell you don't...
    LOL +1.

I think Rich or Stephen are next on the list. I can't remember. Looking forward to the next arrival which should be soon.
    On its way to Rick. I hope Rich can post up the puts and takes. Its fun to watch it all unfold.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I took the Diamond Crown since I have never had one, the Tripple Maddy since I haven't had one in 3 - 4 years and the Airbender since I have only had one. I put in a Mow Armada, Hemingway Work of Art and a V Maduro (don't remember if it was a 2009 or 2010).
    rwheelwright:
    I took the Diamond Crown since I have never had one, the Tripple Maddy since I haven't had one in 3 - 4 years and the Airbender since I have only had one. I put in a Mow Armada, Hemingway Work of Art and a V Maduro (don't remember if it was a 2009 or 2010).
    nicely played. All great sticks! The Diamond Crown will surprise you how good it is. The regular one doesn't get enough credit.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    dennisking:
    rwheelwright:
    nicely played. All great sticks! The Diamond Crown will surprise you how good it is. The regular one doesn't get enough credit.
    nice ,the v maddy 2009

Cigar: Olive V Maduro Size: 6.5 x 52 (Torpedo) Wrapper: Maduro Binder: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua Strength: Full

v 2010

Cigar: Oliva V Maduro 2010 Size: 6 x 54 (Torpedo) Wrapper: Mexico (San Andreas Maduro) Binder: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua Strength: Medium
    jj20030:
    dennisking:
    rwheelwright:
    nice ,the v maddy 2009

Cigar: Olive V Maduro Size: 6.5 x 52 (Torpedo) Wrapper: Maduro Binder: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua Strength: Full

v 2010

Cigar: Oliva V Maduro 2010 Size: 6 x 54 (Torpedo) Wrapper: Mexico (San Andreas Maduro) Binder: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua Strength: Medium
    I think it was 2010. If I remember, it was shorter and fatter (like me!) I should have labeled them when I got them but didn't. But I had to dig to find it.
    dennisking:
    rwheelwright:
    I hope so. I haven been looking to try some of the blends but just never pulled the trigger.
    Really nice takes and puts, that V Maddie sounds like something special! There is a Diamond Crown lounge about twenty minutes from my place that I frequent, never tried any of their lines though sounds like I may need to!
    Diamond Crown lounges usually have great Fuente and Ashton selections. Do it!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Package arrived yesterday and I got it today. I will post my takes and put backs this evening.

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Rick you have a pm sir.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    stephen_hannibal:
    Rick you have a pm sir.

PM replied Sir.

Here are my TAKES:

Photobucket

Here is what I PUT BACK:

Photobucket

The one Tat on the far left is for Dennis. I put it in the extra slot that DD had in his bag. Thanks for inviting me in. This will go out on Monday. Dennis, you have a PM Sir.....

RCY Cigars:
    Here are my TAKES:

Photobucket

Here is what I PUT BACK:

Photobucket

The one Tat on the far left is for Dennis. I put it in the extra slot that DD had in his bag. Thanks for inviting me in. This will go out on Monday. Dennis, you have a PM Sir.....

God I really hope it's headed my way next lol!!! Wonderful takes and puts Rick! What the heck coffin is that, I've never even seen it?!?!? So cool!! Thanks again Dennis!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Interested about the coffin as well.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    RCY Cigars:
    Here are my TAKES:

Photobucket

Here is what I PUT BACK:

Photobucket

Such a well organized humi.
    That is the Arganese Uno Puro, a Dominican Puro from Arganese and is a 6" X 60 ring gauge vitola slightly infused with cognac.... other than that dunno too much.
    That is correct Brett. It lightly infused. The good thing about it is it comes in a coffin. So it can't marry with th other cigars. Plus it is not strong or over powering cognac in it. It's a nice change of pace without going full blown infused. On another note, the box went out. DC 0312 0090 0002 3201 3279