Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    docbp87:
    Sh1t, sorry for the delay. This went out this morning. Put everything in a new box though, as the box was in pretty rough shape when it got to me (one corner was pretty close to destroyed).
    thanks bro, appreciate that! I can't remember, where is this headed?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Sweet! BigT06, its comin at ya
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    This landed today. LOOKING GREAT! Details to follow...
    Wow, that was fast
    This flies to The Sniper today! Head's up, Glen!

My takes are on the left, puts on the right...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Dennis, I intentionally left out pics of the entire pass... cause it looks a whole lot different than it did when it started... in a GOOD way! If the somebody else further down the pass order wants to spoil the surprise, or you REALLY wanna see the whole thing, I understand... but I would suggest you let this bad boy ride and enjoy the surprise when it gets back to you!

Thanks for the awesome pass, brother. I enjoyed being a part of it!
    Todd, I think that's just fine. I just like people to see what is taken and put in so they can plan their moves. For example, if I was next, I would make a move on the Anejo as its a favorite of mine. I think it brings excitement. As far as peoples awful math skills are concerned, let it ride as a sutprise. If anyone has set aside a stick fot me though, and someone wants it, please take it. I'm blessed as it is.
    dennisking:
    If anyone has set aside a stick fot me though, don't touch it, or I'll hurt you.
    I fixed it...^ lol

#0311 0820 0000 6683 9377
    I see what you did there..... Smile [:)]
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    dennisking:
    If anyone has set aside a stick fot me though, don't touch it, or I'll hurt you.
    I fixed it...^ lol

#0311 0820 0000 6683 9377
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I agree 110% with the fixing ;) Todd, pre-emptively congrats on the big 3K!
    Glen should have this today. Woot
    Hey glen, hit me up when you get the pack
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BigT06:
    This flies to The Sniper today! Head's up, Glen!

My takes are on the left, puts on the right...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Dennis, I intentionally left out pics of the entire pass... cause it looks a whole lot different than it did when it started... in a GOOD way! If the somebody else further down the pass order wants to spoil the surprise, or you REALLY wanna see the whole thing, I understand... but I would suggest you let this bad boy ride and enjoy the surprise when it gets back to you!

Thanks for the awesome pass, brother. I enjoyed being a part of it!
    Awesome takes and puts there Big T ... Sounds like this is moving along nicely!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The Kid:
    Sounds like this is moving along nicely!!!
    ... and then it got to ME!

Good news - the pass made it here safe and sound!

Bad news - my back blew up on me bigger than sh!t Thursday morning. I am flat-on-my-back out of commission boys, but will have this on the move again the moment I can stand on my feet without screaming.

Sorry for the delay fellas, going back to my flexiril-induced coma now.

Sniper (literally) OUT

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Hope ya alright sniper. Have taken a lot of those before.
    Hey Glen, take your time buddy. Sorry you are all messed up and I hope you feel better soon bro. Can you make sure spindrift is offthe addy list? He wanted out of the pass.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hey Glen Hope your ok
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Take care Glen, hope you make a speedy recovery. Back injuries are the worst, I feel for ya.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hope you feel better soon brother ... back pain is a biotch !!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    The Sniper:
    The Kid:
    Sounds like this is moving along nicely!!!
    ... and then it got to ME!

Good news - the pass made it here safe and sound!

Bad news - my back blew up on me bigger than sh!t Thursday morning. I am flat-on-my-back out of commission boys, but will have this on the move again the moment I can stand on my feet without screaming.

Sorry for the delay fellas, going back to my flexiril-induced coma now.

Sniper (literally) OUT

Sniper, there are some things you can do to help with a speedy recovery. Feel free to Pm me. I see patients with back pain everyday!!! Good luck to you!
    Hey Glen, hit me via pm, we have another change to make on the address list
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Really hope you get better soon Glen, sorry your in such a bad place brother!
    Glen said this is shipping later this week. Its taking a slight detour to Randall but will be back on track afterward. Glen is probably still in a bit of pain. Prayers and thoughts are in order.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    dennisking:
    Glen said this is shipping later this week. Its taking a slight detour to Randall but will be back on track afterward. Glen is probably still in a bit of pain. Prayers and thoughts are in order.
    No need for the thoughts and prayers fellas - send painkillers instead! LOL

The pass is officially in motion again (headed to Driewolf), USPS DC# 03112550000208058220. I am very sorry for the delay gentlemen.

Sticking with the newly established "pics of takes and puts only, not the entire pass" rule, here are my takes (on the left) and my puts (on the right)...

Yes, that IS a Camacho PE as a take AND a put. The one that was already in the pass when it came to me was nekkid (no cello) and had gotten beaten up pretty good, so I replaced it with a cello'd one out of my collection.

Thanks again for allowing me to participate Dennis, a great pass to be sure! :-)

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Very nicely done Sniper. Hope you are feeling better. I sent you a PM.
    Yeah, I had pulled the cello as I like to smell my cigars from time to time and getting the foot band inside the cello is a prob. Thanks for being thoughtful. Also know that the PE has 2 years or more on it.
    Anyway Glen, thanks for the quick turn around and swapping of the address to Randall. I hope you feel better soon. I may have some oxy kickin around...... oh and your math is awful!!! This whole pass seems to be going well so far. I'm so curious about the "mysterious unpictured stuff".
    Looks like you're gonna need a bigger humi, Dennis. Nice work Glen. Over the top.
    BigT06:
    Looks like you're gonna need a bigger humi, Dennis. Nice work Glen. Over the top.
    at this rate, I'm gonna need bandyt09's 20ct.....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Got the pass in hand. everything is in good shape. Will post takes and puts after I get home tonight. Will hit PO in the AM .