Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    I might have to go out of order and just hand deliver it to 415... he's in my hood!
    That's actually a really good idea, do all you nor cal guys in order and then send along to so cal, or the other way around.
    He11, just throw together a NorCal herf and get er done all at once. OOOOO - better thought! try and organize a MID-Cal herf with NorCal & SoCal BOTL attending! Kill MANY birds with one stone, and have a massive herf to boot!

I'll even host this massive Cali herf... who is comin? I'll bbq some Kinders
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    robbyras:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    I might have to go out of order and just hand deliver it to 415... he's in my hood!
    That's actually a really good idea, do all you nor cal guys in order and then send along to so cal, or the other way around.
    He11, just throw together a NorCal herf and get er done all at once. OOOOO - better thought! try and organize a MID-Cal herf with NorCal & SoCal BOTL attending! Kill MANY birds with one stone, and have a massive herf to boot!

I'll even host this massive Cali herf... who is comin? I'll bbq some Kinders
    It would be the coolest thing EVER if Cali could pull this off!

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    That was part of the goal on this pass. I really wanted Stephen, E, and Rick to herf as well but it didn't work out. Just tryin to promote brotherhood.
    I'm tellin you... I've got a big yard, new BBQ, stocked humi, stocked Bar... all are invited...
    Rob, that would be a blast!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    robbyras:
    I'm tellin you... I've got a big yard, new BBQ, stocked humi, stocked Bar... all are invited...

Ok I am back from Ohio Mom is Holding on.... What a Trip! So what is all this I missed about a NOR CAL HERRF???????? If I can in any way Swing it IM In! Your not that far from me ! Let me know where we are here....48$ Shipping WTF? what do you have in that thing GOLD BARS? I just shipped a ton of *** back from Ohio that only cost less that 40 and that was with a place packagiung it for me and it had weight....... Thats INSANE.....
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    According to my records......the Eagle has landed.........
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    greg2648:
    According to my records......the Eagle has landed.........
    Rogger that. What a beautiful looking pass! I will post a pic of the transaction before I hand deliver it to Irishman. Give me a couple days to work out a time between he and I.
    Set enough time aside to herf with Brett my friend. For the record, I think someone threw the $48 number out joking around. Also, please make sure Ozzie got added. I pm'd someone last month and asked he be added. Just making sure.
    For clarification, I messed up the order a little bit and should've had Irish and FTG together. Either way, after them, its off to Texas to JJ.
    Oz can slide in after me... hes right down the road
    dennisking:
    Set enough time aside to herf with Brett my friend. For the record, I think someone threw the $48 number out joking around. Also, please make sure Ozzie got added. I pm'd someone last month and asked he be added. Just making sure.
    Brett and I are going to make it work sometime this weekend. The paperwork has issac sending to ozzie, and his addy is in there.
    Perfect! Well, have a great time with Brett this weekend and thanks for participating.
    Irish and his beautiful wife met up with me tonight for the pass trade off. We both did our picks, Brett said he will post both his and mine once he gets home. Thanks for inclueding me DK!
    robbyras:

Rockin! wish we could get together and burn one sometime Rob!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    So as y'all know now, Brett, Amanda and myself were able to get together and herf last night, and what a truly large time that was! Thanks for coming down to spend time with us Brett and for the awesome cigars and company ;) We were able to make our takes and puts and do some great talking about the killer cigars in there, so thank YOU Dennis for such an opportunity! The first pic is of Brett's (FTG) takes and puts. Takes on the right outs on the left. Second is of my takes. Haven't finished up getting my outs selected but since I have the pass and am shipping it out I didn't bring all the sticks I wanted to put in there with me to our herf. Y'all know I'm good for it though and I'll give even better than I took ;) Oh and the joker Brett brought some brilliant cigars and Amanda's all time fav bottle of wine as well, glad I planned ahead and hand delivered a bomb as well to him ;)

Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:

How is next week lookin for you? I could probably get up there some time on Wed or Thurs... let's try to get something on the books!
    Looks like the Brett's have this thing rockin! Some SERIOUS smokes in there... i am so excited I may vomit
    I'm really glad you guys were able to herf and enjoy time with each other since that was one of my goals with this pass.

nice picks Irish and FTG!! I was wondering how long that My Father was going to last as well as that Cohiba. JJ should have a really great pack headed his way.
    dennisking:
    I'm really glad you guys were able to herf and enjoy time with each other since that was one of my goals with this pass.

nice picks Irish and FTG!! I was wondering how long that My Father was going to last as well as that Cohiba. JJ should have a really great pack headed his way.
    Oh yeah he's gonna have a bitching selection I assure you ;) Any non-celloed sticks I'll rewrap in cello if possible to protect them and should have this out Monday or Tuesday ;)
    freakin awesome. nicely done buddy.
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:

How is next week lookin for you? I could probably get up there some time on Wed or Thurs... let's try to get something on the books!

I might be able to work with Thursday! I am off that day I will have to check with the wifey and see whats up ! LOL SOunds crazy!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    belive im next let me know the tracking # when its off so i can keep an eye out
    No problem JJ, I actually just got calls saying that a job I'm interviewing for is moving forward and I have to do some drug screenings and background checks in a 24 hr period, so got tied up and will ship this out tomorrow (Wednesday) thanks JJ!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    90+ Irishman:
    No problem JJ, I actually just got calls saying that a job I'm interviewing for is moving forward and I have to do some drug screenings and background checks in a 24 hr period, so got tied up and will ship this out tomorrow (Wednesday) thanks JJ!
    Drug screening huh? Aw well, better luck next time Irish! LOL Just kidding man, best of luck and keep us posted on how it plays out.

Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:

I might be able to work with Thursday! I am off that day I will have to check with the wifey and see whats up ! LOL SOunds crazy!
    I think the pass comes to me after JJ, so let's see how the timing works out...
    After JJ it goes to 415, lcpleel, then Robby and Ozzie then it heads to Rudy, if memory serves me correct. Along those lines, anyone hear from 415 at all. I can't recall many posts lately from him.
    Looks like no posts in a long time from 415. I will pm him but if I don't hear from him, we will have to take him off the pass.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    After JJ it goes to 415, lcpleel, then Robby and Ozzie then it heads to Rudy, if memory serves me correct. Along those lines, anyone hear from 415 at all. I can't recall many posts lately from him.
    Hey Joe, doesn't look like Dennis wants any of our Johnny-O! or AGED Anejo cigars; looks like we just have to keep our stuff and smoke it ourselves...........LOL
    dennisking:
    oh my bad... I got a PM from JJ looking for my addy... i must have misread it... mybad