Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    you guys can suck it
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Lol, start driving now Jiunn. We'll be happy to have you.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Don't feel bad.. I've never been invited lol
    Joe - thanks for the invite. I feel loved. Randall - you're relatively close to me. I'll swing by to pick you up. See you guys soon. Looking forward to it!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Haha. So last I talked with Todd, he was having oral surgery today. I'm going to try and get in touch with him tomorrow about possibly meeting up this weekend. It's all going to depend on how he feels though. Will post an update however this goes.
    Surgery is done, another bone graph so no smoking for awhile again. However, if the boss okay's it, I can meet at the Barn on Saturday I believe. I will let you know ASAP.
    I expected you'd be pretty well out of it today. I'm good with just about whenever...hope we can get Isaac to meet up too.
    When I find out if I get the permission, I'll send Isaac a text and find out. If we can do it, I'll bring extra packing supllies as the PO is right across the street from the Barn and we can get it out the same day. If not, I can send it on Monday.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I hope you guys can herf with each other. It was a goal of mine.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Can't wait to see what this *** looks like when it crashes back into Casa del Dennis...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    docbp87:
    Can't wait to see what this *** looks like when it crashes back into Casa del Dennis...
    +1000
    docbp87:
    now I know its serious. Burton doesn't get all jazzed up for nothing..... I like Casa del Dennis buy the way. Dope.
    dennisking:
    docbp87:
    now I know its serious. Burton doesn't get all jazzed up for nothing..... I like Casa del Dennis buy the way. Dope.
    casa del dennis KANG. gimme the pass already
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    docbp87:
    I love your eagerness.
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    docbp87:
    I love your eagerness.
    I like your freedom beard. Unfortunately, I can never grow one due to the way God made me.
    Hahahahahaha yeah its not something everyone can do.
    This is going to Todd on Monday. Plans to get together this weekend fell through. Will post takes/puts later on.
    Sucks you couldn't get together. Looking forward to your selections and puts.
    dennisking:
    Me too. I took a quick look at my options, and I'm having a hard time deciding between a few. Beyond that, I'm not sure what I want to put back in.
    Joe, it was awesome herfing w/ you, Todd, and Randall over the weekend. Cheers! ha ha haaa
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    Me too. I took a quick look at my options, and I'm having a hard time deciding between a few. Beyond that, I'm not sure what I want to put back in.
    Take as many as you want dude. There is no limit. Go crazy.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    dennisking:
    There is no limit. Go crazy.
    Did you really just say this to j0z3r when he's in a position to basically bomb you D? I swear, some people never learn... ;-)

Nah, Joe would never do that....... in reality though, there is no pass limit so if he wants ten sticks, he just puts ten in exchange.
    dennisking:
    Nah, Joe would never do that....... in reality though, there is no pass limit so if he wants ten sticks, he just puts ten in exchange.
    Like Joe can count..........
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    Twas this the kettle calling the pot black??? Gee Todd, seems like you are preaching to the choir brother ;)
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    I was just going to take as many cigars as I have fingers on one hand...so...seven? Or is it two? I get those mixed up all the time. Best to be safe and go with eleventy.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    I was just going to take as many cigars as I have fingers on one hand...so...seven? Or is it two? I get those mixed up all the time. Best to be safe and go with eleventy.

For once Dennis, you can be happy a friend failed math class, lol.......

RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

For once Dennis, you can be happy a friend failed math class, lol.......

Rick, FYI, can't fail what you never attended.......
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    An electrician that can't count ................. scary.
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    That's not so bad...but you know how wires are all different colors? Well funny story...I'm colorblind. Big Smile [:D]
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    That's not so bad...but you know how wires are all different colors? Well funny story...I'm colorblind. Big Smile [:D]
    And whats really bad? Ive been in the electrical field for 23 years now, and j0z3r is NOT the only colorblind spark chaser out there fellas. I know of at least two others.

The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    And whats really bad? Ive been in the electrical field for 23 years now, and j0z3r is NOT the only colorblind spark chaser out there fellas. I know of at least two others.

I had an uncle that was a colorblind sparky. And it wasn't even electricity that killed him.

Can't imagine what that must be like. "cut the gray wire" "...which one?"
    How funny. Well I guess you could always use a meter. Except your gonna have to learn how to count.... eleventeen was my favorite number personally. Its right after eleventy.