Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    BigT06:
    Looks like you're gonna need a bigger humi, Dennis. Nice work Glen. Over the top.
    at this rate, I'm gonna need bandyt09's 20ct.....
    Hmmm..........
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    BigT06:
    Looks like you're gonna need a bigger humi, Dennis. Nice work Glen. Over the top.
    Hmmm..........
    Aw he11 Dennis, looks like you done stepped in it now! :-D

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    BigT06:
    Hmmm..........

dennisking:
    I'm innocent!
    This is like saying you were misquoted in your autobiography......
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    BigT06:
    Hmmm..........

dennisking:
    I'm innocent!
    This is like saying you were misquoted in your autobiography......
    LOL Touche and well played sir, well played...

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    My takes on the left and puts on the right.. Lookin forward to that Four Kicks.
    Nice takes, super nice puts. I'm gonna rename this pass the "everyone sucks at math pass"......
    math looks right to me.
    Maybe if you stacked the Feral and Viaje end to end to make one stick........
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Very well played, Wolf. You'll enjoy that 4Kicks. Great smokes.
    I've been wanting to try one for the longest time
    Ok Mr. Harrison it's heading towards you.
    0310 3490 0001 5882 5870
    Denns thank you for asking me to be a part of it.
    Direwolf:
    Ok Mr. Harrison it's heading towards you.
    0310 3490 0001 5882 5870
    Denns thank you for asking me to be a part of it.
    happy to have you bro.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I received the pass yesterday...what a beauty! I will get it back in the mail tomorrow!
    Great! Looking forward to see your takes and puts. Enjoy.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Has the order for this pass changed? I was looking this morning and there are still like 10 BOTL to go before it gets back to Dennis and has only gone through 7 BOTL with Shaun being the 8th in order.

If this is really the case Dennis may be waiting for quite a while for a trunk of sticks to arrive sometime in July or August.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    laker1963:
    Has the order for this pass changed? I was looking this morning and there are still like 10 BOTL to go before it gets back to Dennis and has only gone through 7 BOTL with Shaun being the 8th in order.

If this is really the case Dennis may be waiting for quite a while for a trunk of sticks to arrive sometime in July or August.
    By that time it'll probably take an entire UPS truck to haul the whole pass back to Dennis...I hope I don't have to foot the final bill for shipping. Big Smile [:D]
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:

By that time it'll probably take an entire UPS truck to haul the whole pass back to Dennis...I hope I don't have to foot the final bill for shipping. Big Smile [:D]
    Wasn't bad. Priority only cost me $47 to send to Shaun.
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:

Joe, doesn't look like it'll cost you anything in shipping just a drive to the Barn........
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:

Joe, doesn't look like it'll cost you anything in shipping just a drive to the Barn........
    I think I found our solution; http://www.pods.com/
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:

I think it would actually cost less to ship than to drive to the barn lol...always a good time down there though, and I will need to get my Cachaca. I guess that means we can collaborations and figure out how make it full on ridiculous.
    To address Dougs question, I did add a couple guys and removed spindrift at his request so the order change a bit. I tried to group people who live in the same region close together so they could herf together, do their trades, and save on shipping.
    now on another note, $47 holy balls. What did I get into. My apologies to Rudy who gets this last.
    dennisking:
    To address Dougs question, I did add a couple guys and removed spindrift at his request so the order change a bit. I tried to group people who live in the same region close together so they could herf together, do their trades, and save on shipping.
    now on another note, $47 holy balls. What did I get into. My apologies to Rudy who gets this last.
    Lol I was just sayin that to scare him.
    Also, just making sure that Ozzie has been entered on the list after Isasc
    dennisking:
    I don't know if anyone has brought it to your attention Dennis, but lcpleel and 415 ought to he flipped, which is no biggie, we can handle that once it gets to CA....but just so you know is the only reason I mention it, Isaac is close to Todd and me while Kevin is up north near San Fran I think.
    Direwolf:
    dennisking:
    dude, I got scared for a second.
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    I don't know if anyone has brought it to your attention Dennis, but lcpleel and 415 ought to he flipped, which is no biggie, we can handle that once it gets to CA....but just so you know is the only reason I mention it, Isaac is close to Todd and me while Kevin is up north near San Fran I think.
    sounds good Joe!! Thanks for the heads up.
    dennisking:
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    sounds good Joe!! Thanks for the heads up.
    Heck, if things work out just right, the three of us can get together for a herf and pass it around right then and there. That'd be very cool.
    That was my intention. It's what Irish and FTG are doing.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Direwolf:
    dennisking:
    I aint ascared,,I gots me a glow worm (courtesy of cvilleE) to help me sleep easy,,,,,
    cvilleE