Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Direwolf:
    dennisking:
    To address Dougs question, I did add a couple guys and removed spindrift at his request so the order change a bit. I tried to group people who live in the same region close together so they could herf together, do their trades, and save on shipping.
    now on another note, $47 holy balls. What did I get into. My apologies to Rudy who gets this last.
    Lol I was just sayin that to scare him.
    I aint ascared,,I gots me a glow worm (courtesy of cvilleE) to help me sleep easy,,,,,
    cvilleE
    ahh, i like the description,lol > This is a sweet toy for your little one.

It is new and in its' box.

Product Features

Bedtime friend plays one of six different lullabies with a gentle hug from your child

Plastic face lights up with a gentle glow when you press the stomach

Purple nightshirt with embroidered moon and star at the tip of its nightcap

Made of a soft, huggable fabric

Adorable Lullaby Gloworm makes a perfect slumber partner for any child
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Direwolf:
    dennisking:
    To address Dougs question, I did add a couple guys and removed spindrift at his request so the order change a bit. I tried to group people who live in the same region close together so they could herf together, do their trades, and save on shipping.
    now on another note, $47 holy balls. What did I get into. My apologies to Rudy who gets this last.
    I aint ascared,,I gots me a glow worm (courtesy of cvilleE) to help me sleep easy,,,,,
    cvilleE

Product Features

Bedtime friend plays one of six different lullabies with a gentle hug from your child

WTF ?! Is there a story here?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Direwolf:
    dennisking:
    cvilleE

Product Features

WTF ?! Is there a story here?
    IDK ??? Seems we hit a soft spot with JJ,,LOL!!!!!
    CvilleE sent it to me cause he said he didnt want me to be scared as he kicked the *** out of me in a trade!!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I put the pass in a new flat rate box, DC# to Greg: 9505 5000 2204 2129 0002 26

My Takes: AF Anejo Shark, 2-LP FFPs, and My Father LB Box-Press

My Puts: Hammer and Sickle, Jaime Garcia LE2011, My Father LE2011, Anarchy, My Father Atlantic 15th Anni, and a Ramon Allones EL2011 and a thank-you stick in the bag for Dennis
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    You have very good taste Shaun. I'm glad someone finally picked more than 2-3 sticks. I'm going to stop talking about math as no one seems to listen but dude, those "puts" are epic.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    good Christ... this thing is gonna be a monster by the time it gets to me... are you guys including cash to help with shipping for us poor saps who get it later? I envision a box the size of an entertainment center showing up on my door!
    Someday when I'm rich, I'm bombing peeps with plane tickets to my house so we can herf. No shipping costs there...
    dennisking:
    Someday when I'm rich, I'm bombing peeps with plane tickets to my house so we can herf. No shipping costs there...
    Photobucket
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    robbyras:
    good Christ... this thing is gonna be a monster by the time it gets to me... are you guys including cash to help with shipping for us poor saps who get it later? I envision a box the size of an entertainment center showing up on my door!
    ==>It will be the size of a small child
    Looks like this will be at Greg's house today or Monday.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    dennisking:
    Looks like this will be at Greg's house today or Monday.
    I have the Pass. WOW.....WOW....WOW.....WOW. It will fly on Monday. Thank you.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I put the pass in a new flat rate box, DC# to Greg: 9505 5000 2204 2129 0002 26

My Takes: AF Anejo Shark, 2-LP FFPs, and My Father LB Box-Press

My Puts: Hammer and Sickle, Jaime Garcia LE2011, My Father LE2011, Anarchy, My Father Atlantic 15th Anni, and a Ramon Allones EL2011 and a thank-you stick in the bag for Dennis
    Wow....all i can say is wow!
    That was a lot of WOW Greg. I'm glad it made it safe and sound. Can't wait to see pics of your choices.
    dennisking:
    That was a lot of WOW Greg. I'm glad it made it safe and sound. Can't wait to see pics of your choices.
    Maybe I was thinking MOM....MOM....MOM. lol. Happy Mothers Day, Moms.
    I am very impressed with the quality of cigars in this pass. It made my selection extremely difficult. I have posted a picture of my takes and puts. The takes are the left three cigars. The puts are the right four cigars. Dennis, thank you very much for allowing me to participate in this pass. Firetruckguy this is heading your way.

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    What's the stick with the thin red and gold band?
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Illusione cg4 White Horse Maduro
    Direwolf:
    What's the stick with the thin red and gold band?
    wonderful selection
    greg2648:
    I am very impressed with the quality of cigars in this pass. It made my selection extremely difficult. I have posted a picture of my takes and puts. The takes are the left three cigars. The puts are the right four cigars. Dennis, thank you very much for allowing me to participate in this pass. Firetruckguy this is heading your way.

You are already rich with great cigar knowledge Dennis. You are a good person who always help me with great information about Fuente cigars.
    dennisking:
    rzaman:
    You are already rich with great cigar knowledge Dennis. You are a good person who always help me with great information about Fuente cigars.
    dennisking:
    mind what you say brother or you may also get one of those plane tickets delivered to you. Someday, someday. All I need is $$$..... but truthfully, thanks so much. it's brothers like you who also make this place great.

Greg, fantastic takes bro!. The Anarchy and Ramon Allones are really great, harder to find sticks. Nicely done. The puts were awesome as well, all 4 of those sticks are fantastic. This is what it's all about.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    dennisking:
    Greg, fantastic takes bro!. The Anarchy and Ramon Allones are really great, harder to find sticks. Nicely done. The puts were awesome as well, all 4 of those sticks are fantastic. This is what it's all about.
    The takes??? What about the puts?!?!?! This pass is so far off the hook that its beyond description!!! Greg, I yield sir - YOU ARE THE MAN! :-)

The Sniper:
    dennisking:
    The takes??? What about the puts?!?!?! This pass is so far off the hook that its beyond description!!! Greg, I yield sir - YOU ARE THE MAN! :-)

I concur. It's not your average, run of the mill pass. Peeps are going all crazy on this pass
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

I concur. It's not your average, run of the mill pass. Peeps are going all crazy on this pass
    Thats cause we love ya Dennis. And around here, love = making someone buy a new humidor. LOL

The Sniper:
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

Thats cause we love ya Dennis. And around here, love = making someone buy a new humidor. LOL

well, it's better than sexua kind of lovel because you know I ain't playin hide the sausage..... I would rather buy a humi than get some sweet man-love

so, this was supposed to fly today. Do we have an update. He certainly has some really great sticks to work with now. You guys are insane.
    Is the list on the first page still accurate? I hope so cuz this thing is getting close to me... I'm pumped... still not looking forward to the $48 shipping bill though... I might have to go out of order and just hand deliver it to 415... he's in my hood!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    robbyras:
    I might have to go out of order and just hand deliver it to 415... he's in my hood!
    That's actually a really good idea, do all you nor cal guys in order and then send along to so cal, or the other way around.
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

well, it's better than sexua kind of lovel because you know I ain't playin hide the sausage..... I would rather buy a humi than get some sweet man-love

so, this was supposed to fly today. Do we have an update. He certainly has some really great sticks to work with now. You guys are insane.
    It flew out of Bllomington/Normal yesterday afternoon. Next stop is FTG and the Rocky Mountains. Should be there Wed/Thurs.
    greg2648:
    It flew out of Bllomington/Normal yesterday afternoon. Next stop is FTG and the Rocky Mountains. Should be there Wed/Thurs.

FTG and Brett (Irish) are supposed to be herfing together and doing their takes and puts. I organized the list in an attempt to help people who lived close to each other have an excuse to herf and save on shipping / split costs.

j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    I might have to go out of order and just hand deliver it to 415... he's in my hood!
    That's actually a really good idea, do all you nor cal guys in order and then send along to so cal, or the other way around.
    He11, just throw together a NorCal herf and get er done all at once. OOOOO - better thought! try and organize a MID-Cal herf with NorCal & SoCal BOTL attending! Kill MANY birds with one stone, and have a massive herf to boot!

robbyras:
    Is the list on the first page still accurate? I hope so cuz this thing is getting close to me... I'm pumped... still not looking forward to the $48 shipping bill though... I might have to go out of order and just hand deliver it to 415... he's in my hood!
    Dont snivel The RobbyRas - its unseemly. Remember, Charlie is ALWAYS watching... :-)