Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    After JJ it goes to 415, lcpleel, then Robby and Ozzie then it heads to Rudy, if memory serves me correct. Along those lines, anyone hear from 415 at all. I can't recall many posts lately from him.
    Hey Joe, doesn't look like Dennis wants any of our Johnny-O! or AGED Anejo cigars; looks like we just have to keep our stuff and smoke it ourselves...........LOL
    If you already have those sticks ear-marked for "must be smoked by others" I'm sure I can give you info for a good home for em :D BWAHAHAHA!
    The Sniper:
    90+ Irishman:
    No problem JJ, I actually just got calls saying that a job I'm interviewing for is moving forward and I have to do some drug screenings and background checks in a 24 hr period, so got tied up and will ship this out tomorrow (Wednesday) thanks JJ!
    Drug screening huh? Aw well, better luck next time Irish! LOL Just kidding man, best of luck and keep us posted on how it plays out.

It sucked... I had to be on nothing but a Jameson and Potatoe diet for a month prior to it but should be just fine ;P

Thanks for the well wishes Glen, and will do on keeping y'all posted! As it turns out Amanda just got out of an interview herself today that went BRILLIANTLY! They said she is already moving to the next round of interviews, and that she will be interviewing with the President of the company so she did a bang-up job! Best part is it would FINALLY be a job in the career path she wants to make her living in which is Social Work! If that comes through as with the DISH job, it would enable us to not only have our own place but possibly even start remodeling and setting up the in-home smoking lounge which we both desperately want (winters in CO SUCK for cigar smoking outdoors lol) and would be way way slick.

Sorry Dennis, thread-jacking over and I'll go sit in the corner with my special cone-shaped hat for a while...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    After JJ it goes to 415, lcpleel, then Robby and Ozzie then it heads to Rudy, if memory serves me correct. Along those lines, anyone hear from 415 at all. I can't recall many posts lately from him.
    Hey Joe, doesn't look like Dennis wants any of our Johnny-O! or AGED Anejo cigars; looks like we just have to keep our stuff and smoke it ourselves...........LOL
    dangit I read my list wrong. Yeah it goes JJ, Joe, Todd, 415, Isaac, Rob, Ozzie, and then Rudy. Hopefully we figure out the 415 thing before too long. I don't want to send it to someone not involved or possibly moved.
  • NOBLE 6NOBLE 6 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    I read this entire thread and thoroughly enjoyed it. An amazing amount of support for the OP. I really admire him for giving out the contents of his humidore. It would be tough to give em up. Respect.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    dangit I read my list wrong. Yeah it goes JJ, Joe, Todd, 415, Isaac, Rob, Ozzie, and then Rudy. Hopefully we figure out the 415 thing before too long. I don't want to send it to someone not involved or possibly moved.
    Had you at AGED Anejo, didn't I Dennis?

Well, I lied, they ain't aged, that you'll have to do yourself......
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    When I saw that box it was lookin awesome. Can't wait to see the end of the pass. I do know one thing. Get a bigger humi
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Why are you messing around with my emotions....
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

There there Isaac. no need to get emo on us all.
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Isaac, we will all emote together.......You, me, Joe will need to do a "I Smoked All of Dennis' Cigars in His Humidor Pass" herf we it gets into the SoCal.........
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Don't you get your emotion lotion anywhere near me Todd...that sh*t stains.
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:

Isaac, we will all emote together.......You, me, Joe will need to do a "I Smoked All of Dennis' Cigars in His Humidor Pass" herf we it gets into the SoCal.........
    You had me at Anejo, plain and simple bro. I'm down with you, Joe, and Isaac smoking my stash. It ain't no thing. I know you're good for it later. The pass is over the halfway point and so far, it's been pretty cool. I hope there can be a SoCal herf and a NorCal herf. That would be cool. Oh, get any of that emotion lotion on my sticks and, well, I'll be bombing someone with Lewinski bombs, except from the backdoor if ya know what I mean.
    Dennis, I don't need nor want any Backwoods Backdoor hecho a mano cigars so I'll keep the emotion lotion to myself.

FYI, because you chose to put your whole humidor in a pass, I have decided to do something special for you. If you remember, a while back, you PM'd me about a certain cigar in my collection and I let you know the reason I have the cigar and why it wasn't available for a trade. Well, it still isn't available for trade because I will be putting in a pass sometime in the near future.
    I know exactly what stick you are speaking of and dude, you are too kind. Way too kind. I wouldn't fault you if you changed your mind.... let it never be said that these botls are anything less than the most generous.
    What stick is this?? I'm going to steal it. And put in my special blacks in instead
    lcpleel:
    What stick is this?? I'm going to steal it. And put in my special blacks in instead
    you'll know it when you see it. I remember getting one from you not too long ago. If you want it, grab it. We're all brothers around here. but be warned, I have a pack of Swishers with your name on it if you do it.
    dennisking:
    lcpleel:
    you'll know it when you see it. I remember getting one from you not too long ago. If you want it, grab it. We're all brothers around here. but be warned, I have a pack of Swishers with your name on it if you do it.
    No touchy Sir Isaac, it is going in the special "Only to Be Opened By Dennis" bag. Dennis, don't worry, I won't change my mind, you deserve it.
    #1; Y'all are F'ing nuts.... I like it. #2; This bad boy will be flying today. #3; As soon as the Mrs. wakes up pics will be posted of puts as well... Already decided that thanks to the tremendous generosity shown by our very own Sir King his Majesty **Bows Respectfully** That my last and only Anejo Shark (Eventually I'll smoke one I swear) with over a year on it will be going in as well. Thank you Dennis for such a mammoth and phenomenal gesture that you did. There was a small box (little 20 count and in this case I'm not pulling your leg) that I'd been saving, but it has the sure-seal technology and can hold a handful of sticks for the overflow that you will so desperately need. Nothing special, but it will help ;)
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    lcpleel:
    No touchy Sir Isaac, it is going in the special "Only to Be Opened By Dennis" bag. Dennis, don't worry, I won't change my mind, you deserve it.
    I gotta see what this is
    Ok guys, update is here:

Got every stick that was nekkid wrapped up in cello and safe. The takes and puts list were updated, my puts were added, and I put everything in a new box along with wrapping everything in bubble wrap and all humi pillows recharged. The pic below is my puts. The four on the left are the puts, while the one on the right is a special one I have saved for Dennis, it's got just under a year on it brother and hope you enjoy it when you have plenty of time brother ;) Also, it ain't much and if you don't care for it no offense will be taken if you toss it, but the RP Humi is a small little 15-20 count humi, but it's heft and has a great seal and neat look so figured it can hold some overflow for ya.... you'll need it!

PUTS:
    1: Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 1 Tubo
    2: Arturo Fuente Anejo' #77 Shark (1 year of age FYI Dennis and Jimmy)
    3: Perdomo Edicion De Silvio No. 2 Maduro (At least 1 year possibly more dunno)
    4: Johnny-O! "World Famous" Shag Foot Lancero (Santos rolled)
    Put For Dennis: Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro - (9 months age)

bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    lcpleel:
    What is this special stick... Coming from Todd it has to be good! But if it's something I've sent out before it must be really good! Lol I'll pledge to match it making it 2 if I have it.
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    lcpleel:
    What is this special stick... Coming from Todd it has to be good! But if it's something I've sent out before it must be really good! Lol I'll pledge to match it making it 2 if I have it.
    you guys know that part of the movie where its really emotional and your head starts to tingle but you don't cry because you're a dude. That's the feeling I have right now. You guys are too generous!!! Irish, that humi is awesome!!! I'm speechless right now. Just wait though. My 3k post contest is coming and my pass will be a factor in part of the contest.
    Isaac, I remember now, this was a stick I inquired about but you didn't have so you sent the amazing care pack of DAGA and 150 instead. Again, generosity unmatched anywhere else.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    sent you a pm, on 1st page i see robby after me as im sure spins out, but robby says it goes to joe, please confirm where i send it,lol , wondering because i think robby was trying to meet up with someone next thursday and was going to ship asap so that would work out and would get it by then for those 2 guys
    If that works in favor for them then go for it. Looks like its going to Rob and Ozzie first and then to Socal. Anyone here from 415
    dennisking:
    Isaac, I remember now, this was a stick I inquired about but you didn't have so you sent the amazing care pack of DAGA and 150 instead. Again, generosity unmatched anywhere else.
    Okay so i did a little research from our conversation on 8-2-2011 and I got the info i was looking for. I know I sent
    that only leaves one more out.
    Let it never be said you aren't a super sleuth. I guess we will see what you come up with.
    JJ I'm sorry for the confusion. I apologize. I sent you a pm with directions. Sorry buddy. Thanks for the heads up.
    Sorry for re late reply but it is flying and JJ has the DC number ;)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    i got the pass,i forgot to add the paperwork back in , so back to usps and $5.15 later sending the paperwork priority to get there the same day as box, otherwise a day later, anyway 3 takes- perdomo de silvo, dpg blue and jose seijas signature

and puts- arturo fuente anjeo #46 , johnny o, lp feral pig, lp 40 and lp dirty rat , added cello to all for the trip

and an alec bradley pryme for dennis

on the way to joz3r- tracking on box 03112550000309709809

tracking on paperwork envelope 03112550000309709823 OUT FOR DELIVERY IN HEMET CAL.
    Fantastic takes and puts JJ. Well done for sure. Thanks cordoning in on this pass. It was a pleasure to have you.