Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Damn brother. Amazingly done.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Well done JJ! And thanks for not letting me be the ONLY one who brain dumped the paperwork... LOL

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Nice work JJ... this pass is moving pretty nicely!
    robbyras:
    I think we're past the halfway mark now, no? Cannot WAIT til this beeotch makes its way home... :-D

The Sniper:
    robbyras:
    I think we're past the halfway mark now, no? Cannot WAIT til this beeotch makes its way home... :-D

I think the actual list of destination is different from the one that is listed, so I have no idea... It's heading West though... I know that much...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:

We're getting close. CA should go fairly quick, especially if us Socal guys are able to meet up and get 'er done then send it up north to Rob.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Yeah, its headed to Joe next. If he can herf with Todd and Isaac and possibly 415 if he can be found then, it will go from there to Robby who will herf with Ozzie and then off to Rudy and back to me. Joe, have you heard from Kevin (415)?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    dennisking:
    Yeah, its headed to Joe next. If he can herf with Todd and Isaac and possibly 415 if he can be found then, it will go from there to Robby who will herf with Ozzie and then off to Rudy and back to me. Joe, have you heard from Kevin (415)?
    yea seriously where the hell is kevin?
    dennisking:
    Nope. But he's another Norcal boy, iirc he's near San Fran. Did anyone try hitting him with a PM?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    j0z3r:
    dennisking:
    Nope. But he's another Norcal boy, iirc he's near San Fran. Did anyone try hitting him with a PM?
    kevin has still not been on the forums since 5-9
    I guess for the time being we make him last on the CA list, and if he isn't around by then...I don't know, guess we'll have to skip over him. I for one would hate to have the pass in limbo like that so close to the end.
    Agreed. I will pm him but if there isn't a response, it will be no pass for him.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jj20030:
    i got the pass,i forgot to add the paperwork back in , so back to usps and $5.15 later sending the paperwork priority to get there the same day as box, otherwise a day later, anyway 3 takes- perdomo de silvo, dpg blue and jose seijas signature

and puts- arturo fuente anjeo #46 , johnny o, lp feral pig, lp 40 and lp dirty rat , added cello to all for the trip

and an alec bradley pryme for dennis

on the way to joz3r- tracking on box 03112550000309709809

tracking on paperwork envelope 03112550000309709823
    OUT FOR DELIVERY, got tuesday arrives thursday ,BOOM
    My jaw just hit the floor - COMPLETELY BADASS jj!!!

ONLY if you are inviting Dennis... So I'm not sure where this pass is at but, I think it's maybe going to Kevin (415) next? If it is and he doesn't respond, send it to me! I live about 45 min driving distance from Kevin. Just throwing it out there... But definitely don't do it if it's a hassle and you just flat out don't want to haha
    Jiunn, if you would like to do that or take his place or meet up with Joe, Todd, and Isaac, that is awesome by me. If you can't meet up, have Joe ship it to you.
    dennisking:
    Jiunn, if you would like to do that or take his place or meet up with Joe, Todd, and Isaac, that is awesome by me. If you can't meet up, have Joe ship it to you.
    I don't think meeting up w/ Joe, Todd, Isaac is feasible. Those guys live in So Cal and I live in Nor Cal. Joe - mind shipping it to me? I get the sense I just hassled everyone... Sorry guys. Was not my intention at all. Just got respect for Dennis that's all.
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    I don't think meeting up w/ Joe, Todd, Isaac is feasible. Those guys live in So Cal and I live in Nor Cal. Joe - mind shipping it to me? I get the sense I just hassled everyone... Sorry guys. Was not my intention at all. Just got respect for Dennis that's all.
    I know I'm on the list soon and San Ramon is like 20 minutes from my house... just sayin...
    robbyras:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    I know I'm on the list soon and San Ramon is like 20 minutes from my house... just sayin...
    Oh yea, haha duh. Rob, if you don't mind, can I just get the pass after you? Maybe we can get a herf goin too.
    that works for me... It goes to Ozzie after me... the original plan was to meet up with him, but with the way my schedule is laying out, I don't think that is an option for me...
    robbyras:
    that works for me... It goes to Ozzie after me... the original plan was to meet up with him, but with the way my schedule is laying out, I don't think that is an option for me...
    Ok. Herfing will be a very nice added plus. At a minimum, I'll meet up with you just to grab the pass. let me know after you get the pass.
    sounds good... I'm a few down the line... so it will probably be a week or so
    Cool. Thanks for the help man.
    Pass has landed. Dennis, I'm gonna send along a map of California for you. Big Smile [:D]
    Jiunn, I'd love to have you involved. Go ahead and have Rob put you in the pass after him so you guys can possibly herf and trade stuff and etc. Love to have you for sure though, certainly Nora prob. If you want to touch base with 415, that's awesome.
    j0z3r:
    Pass has landed. Dennis, I'm gonna send along a map of California for you. Big Smile [:D]
    suck it
    Haha. So last I talked with Todd, he was having oral surgery today. I'm going to try and get in touch with him tomorrow about possibly meeting up this weekend. It's all going to depend on how he feels though. Will post an update however this goes.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    Haha. So last I talked with Todd, he was having oral surgery today. I'm going to try and get in touch with him tomorrow about possibly meeting up this weekend. It's all going to depend on how he feels though. Will post an update however this goes.
    Surgery is done, another bone graph so no smoking for awhile again. However, if the boss okay's it, I can meet at the Barn on Saturday I believe. I will let you know ASAP.
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Surgery is done, another bone graph so no smoking for awhile again. However, if the boss okay's it, I can meet at the Barn on Saturday I believe. I will let you know ASAP.
    I expected you'd be pretty well out of it today. I'm good with just about whenever...hope we can get Isaac to meet up too.
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    I expected you'd be pretty well out of it today. I'm good with just about whenever...hope we can get Isaac to meet up too.
    you guys are so rude. how come you haven't invited me? I'm only 350 miles away from you guys.